Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, May 25, 2009

Kaiden's 5th Birthday Celebration --> Part 1

I have been so busy for the past week arranging our Little One's 5th birthday celebration. We got caught up with the unexpected and damaging rain that swept South East Queensland late last week.

As I have mentioned from the last post, there was no school last Thursday, the day of Kaiden's birthday. The rain was so bad that it run-down a lot of businesses and properties.

But even if the weather was bad, I did not and would not let it spoil our Little One's excitement as he turns 5.

We just had a very simple celebration, a treat from me this time. We had dinner at Toscani's.

Kaiden had the Crumbed Fish and Chips


B had the Lamb and Haloumi Skewers


While I had the Garlic and Chilli Prawns


We told the attendant that it was Kaiden's Birthday and if they could make something. And this was what they brought him . . .




He was happy! We also got him to open one of our gifts, for the rest will be on his big celebration.

It has been a wonderful 5 years of being parents to such an amazing boy, who never fails to give us (B and I) happiness beyond compare! Soon, Kaiden won't be "Our Little One" anymore.

I'll share with you a witty chat I had with him:

ME: Baby, you are growing so fast!

KAIDEN: I know.

ME: Can you stay like that a bit longer? I'm afraid I can't call you My Baby anymore.

KAIDEN: It's ok Mummy, I will always be your Baby and you can still kiss and hug me even when I become a very big boy!

ME: I hope you'll remember those words as you grow up.

KAIDEN: I don't forget things like you, Mum!

Hay! Time indeed fly so fast when you're having fun, and I really am getting old! HaHaHa!

Gorgeously . . .

16 comments:

shimumsy said...

happy birthday to kaiden.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Kaiden and all the best wishes for him. You have a super-duper smart and sweeeet kid Mum Sheng! You are sooo blessed.

Tey said...

Wow happy birthday. Time fly so fast. Next thing you know, he is not a baby anymore
Raptured Dreams, All Natural Cosmetics 4u, Celebrity Entertainment

ghe said...

happy birthday kaiden.... hope you are having fun. God bless you and ur family.

ginabeloved said...

Happy Birthday Kaiden ^-^

GMIL & TLC said...

happy birthday!

MaBelle

cre8tone said...

Nice celebrations! Happy belated birthday cutie!~

istarblog.com said...

belated happy birthday kaiden!:) he so cute.

www.pink-precious.com

honey said...

Happy Birthday Kaiden...

liza said...

That's so sweet! Happy Birthday again to Kaiden. :D

Pretty Life Online said...

happy birthday to kaiden! thanks for dropping by..

Lynn said...

haha! that was a cute and amusing conversation between mom and son.

happy birthday kaiden! all the best for u and be a good boy to mom always, ok? (",)

twinks said...

Belated Happy Birthday to cutie Kaiden. He sure is adorable. What a lovely birthday celebration with mum and dad. Lotsa hugs and kisses for him! mwahugs!

ryliej said...

Belated happy Bday kaiden!

cebu pictures said...

wa man puso dire oy. dili ko mabusog ani

UPrinting said...

Aww... Kaiden is so sweet. Don't worry, he'll always be your baby! :)
(belated) Birthday greetings to him!