I'm back! I am not yet 100% ok but I am feeling a bit better. Thank you so much for all your loving concern! Being home bound for days is driving me crazy! So we went out today and I had some retail therapy. Shopping never fails to give me such a delight!
Anyway, this Tag was passed on to me more than a month ago by the charming Twinks. I am so sorry if it took me this long! Thank you once again!
} Start Copy
" A good Snapshot stops a moment from running away."
I was missing my family back home lately, especially when I got sick. I still love being taken care of by my Mum. Nothing beats the magical Mother's Touch. So since I was on a Missing Mode, I decided to put this photo taken on our last Philippine trip early this year. Seeing the funny faces of my son and my sisters brings joy to my longing heart!
When you photograph people in colour you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in B&W, you photograph their souls! ~Ted Grant
} End of Copy
Here is the rule in doing the Tag:
Copy the quotes above from start copy to end Copy.
Replace the Photograph with your own or your loved ones' Black and White captured moments that you want to cherish for the rest of your life.
~~> Please feel free to grab this and show your captured moments!
Gorgeously . . .























7 comments:
Ang hirap ng may flu, I hope the shopping made you feel a lot better. :)
i hope you're feeling better. i have colds too and it's making me a lot grumpier than norm. lol anyway. please get your award here
http://shower-of-manna.blogspot.com
good to hear ur OK, txs to retail theraphy, - u sounds even better.:D
hataw talga ang mga tag ni twink ano..and that quote from ted grant would really inspire everyone to b & w theirs..
u badly misd home right?, in as much as u mis ur spitting image sis..i could feel ur closeness, i never had that wd my one en only bro.:)..til he lives in abroad too.
as per my L-life, its hard when ur not together..txs to the power of trust, hope en communication.. il keep u posted :D
txs mum..
hi Sheng! Glad you're a bit better now.. I was down as well for a week last week, and I know how you feel!! I am better as well now, so back to reality tomorrow!
Anyway, cheers to feeling much better this coming week!
Take care,
Marie
Hi! Oh..glad to hear you're feeling better now Mum gorgeous!
Thanks for doing this tag. Oh..I so heart the photo..so cute is Kaiden..always...
I agree, nothing beats the Magical Mother's Touch!
Have a great day! ^_^
Glad to hear you're a little better. Hopefully very soon, you'll be completely back to your old self - healthy and full of energy!
Ingat lagi!
So cute!
Post a Comment