Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Rich In Awards

The ever Dashing Carlota welcomed me back in the blogosphere with awards! This is about a month late so I am posting it now. Thanks again, dear lady!







I am passing this to everyone! Please feel free to grab it anytime!

Gorgeously . . .

6 comments:

Tita Beng said...

Congrats! You certainly deserve those wonderful awards!

Beth said...

Hi! Nice blog you have. Expect my frequent dropping by.

AJ said...

award pours even to a lovely mum!..ur right, the friendship, joy & learning we earned from blogging are the prize that matters the most..

Asian Traveler said...

Wow congrats for all the awards. Have a nice day. :)

By the way, please change my site from The Asian Traveler to An Asian Traveler. I lost my custom domain. I have now my new web address http://www.anasiantraveler.com . My blog is still in transition. Thank you.

Beth said...

I link your site now. Hope u can link mine. Pls check my other site too at http://bethvlim.info/. Tnx.

Lynn said...

lovely awards!

got an award for u too, mommy sheng..
http://tweetartz.blogspot.com/2009/04/blogger-award.html