Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Another Go At Toscani's!

Yes, we went to Toscani's again! But this time, for dinner. It was about 1730H when we were done with our groceries and B wanted to have dinner. We both don't feel like eating at the Food Court so the next choice was at Toscani's. And B was craving for steak, like the one I had for lunch the other day.

So Toscani's it is!



As usual, our charming son went straight to the Play Area.


Kaiden had nuggets and chips.


B had the steak I had the other day.


And I've got the same as well! At least I did not get to have it on 2 consecutive meals! It was so delicious and worth coming back for more! I don't normally eat veggies, but their carrots and scalloped potatoes are so good.


Everything there was great, except for the long wait. Even though there were only 3 tables being served, the food took so long.

I guess it is obvious what I used to take the pics. 3 times in a row now! Notably, the iPhone get to have more function for me, other than just to make/receive calls and sms!

Gorgeously . . .

10 comments:

nona said...

The steak's look yummy...but I don't eat beef hehe. Nice place to dine and chill :)

Norm said...

hmm looks masarap! visit you here sheng...

Gene M. said...

hmm yumm yumm :-)

Simply Amazing
AMazing Life
Online Travel Journal
Daystar Shine On Me

Lynn said...

yummy! let me visit toscani's too. LOL.

got something for u here, sis..
http://tweetartz.blogspot.com/2009/04/im-captured.html

maxiVelasco said...

hello! looks so yummy. although i have already eaten my lunch, i feel like going to the kitchen again to eat. gosh gosh.

i guess it's my first time here today. i really love your blog. the layout, posts and photos! keep it up!

maxi of www.healthnbeyond.com and www.ovahcoffee.com

Badet said...

Hi Sheng, I recently moved to my own domain at http://www.badudets.com/. I hope you can update my links on your page. I included you in my new blogroll.

Thanks!

Nova said...

hmmm.. a never ending shopping and eating.. living like a princess dear... hehehe sweet...

www.supernovachron.com
http://pamangkinnakoni.blogspot.com

JDBelle said...

hello mommy sheng!

Mabelle

Nova said...

i'm back here once again sheng for i want to share something that hopefully you might find it interesting... here's the link


http://pamangkinnakoni.blogspot.com/2009/04/5-facts-about-meblog.html

HISTORY of SUPERNOVA and SWEETPAIN
ANGELS IN MY LIFE
SPICES OF LIFE

UPrinting said...

Where are the scallops on that steak? I can only see the carrots and the steak itself, but no scallops... T_T
(LOL)
Wow, you guys eat dinner pretty early. At our house, dinner is served usually at 11 p.m. Haha~