There are lots of very appetizing pizza ads on the telly lately and it has been giving me the cravings. Since we haven't had pizza for quite some time now, I talked B into having pizza for dinner last Friday. The lazy Mum/Wifey got away without cooking again!
B wanted to try a different pizza, since we've had Pizza Hut, Domino's and Eagle Boys. We always see a Pizza Capers branch and we haven't had that. I looked it up on the net and found the nearest branch. So off we went. 
We had a fresh garlic bread with mozzarella cheese.
We were impressed with the way it was presented. Can you see how they have written Garlic Bread among the dusted paprika? Creative, isn't it?
B had the VEGETARIAN: Pizza sauce, mozzarella, mushroom, onion, fire-roasted capsicum, olives, pineapple with garlic and herbs; plus slow roasted roma tomatoes.
While I had the BONANZA: Barbecue sauce, mozzarella, shaved leg ham, pepperoni, rump steak and bacon.
The photos doesn't do justice. I did not bring my purse with me, just my iPhone. And it was already dark when the pizzas were served, so the pics were not that good. But take my word for it, our meal was so delightful! We will surely be back for more!
Gorgeously . . .
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Friday Night Pizza
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























13 comments:
sarap naman ng pizza...and yung grlic bread ganda nga ng presentation! pinaghirapan talaga. :-) buti d demanding hubby mo Sheng. yung akin, talagang maghahanap ng lutong bahay at magtatanong pa kung ako ba ang nagluto.
and by the way, one thing that I learned when I started to love photography....bring your cam anywhere you go. :-)
can you give me one slice Sheng, looks masarap kasi, hehehe
sarap naman yan!girl,I have done that tag few months ago na.Have a nice day!
I had a piece of pizza after my next-door neighbor's funeral last Thursday. It was yummy but I really did not enjoy thinking of the situation.
Wow, kids loves Pizza..
Happy Weekend My Friend
Hi Mum Sheng,
wow pizza! one of my faves..sarap! kaso I'm being good nowadays na eh.. the last time I had pizza was a couple of months ago and had only one slice..huhuhu..
btw, I love how they presented the garlic bread! hahaha...
oh, tagged you here pala: http://www.tchel.com/2009/04/im-captured.html
kisses to cutie kaiden! ^_^
Still look yummy to me hehehe.. Yum!
My favorite.. pizza!
Mmmm pizza! We're planning to have pizza too for dinner. :)
This post of yours makes me wanna run to Pizza Hut right now! Sarrrap ng Pizza. Lalo na yan, ang ganda pa ng presentation. Yum yum!
Sheng,
Wag mong ganong pakakainin nang marami si Kaiden baka lumobo yan. Hehehe... Take care always amiga. Regards kay Pogi.
Hhmmm... I'm craving for some deep dish now! The pizzas look tasty. And the garlic bread presentation was very creative indeed. :)
Post a Comment