Our internet connection went back to its normal speed yesterday. I was not able to post anything because my whole day was almost spent in bed. I had such a terrible headache that I can't do anything; though I try to, because I've got the little one. Every movement makes me feel woozy and any noise triggers a throbbing headache. B tries to make me go to bed each time I get up. Having a long shower somehow helped.
I woke up not feeling that great today, but it wasn't as bad as yesterday. I have to get going today because Kaiden will be attending a classmate's Birthday Party. B don't want to go so I have to. We haven't got a present yet so we rushed to get one. We arrived half an hour late! The kids were already starting the games. I just sat in one corner and waited till the party is over.
I forgot to mention that it is Kaiden's school holiday since last Friday till Monday next week. We have planned to go away this whole week but B was just finishing some things on his end. And it has been raining here for the past days. There's no point in going away but be stuck inside the hotel room because of a lousy weather. Good thing the sun is up and we're hoping it stays that way. So we will go on a vacation somewhere for a few days.
See you till then!
I woke up not feeling that great today, but it wasn't as bad as yesterday. I have to get going today because Kaiden will be attending a classmate's Birthday Party. B don't want to go so I have to. We haven't got a present yet so we rushed to get one. We arrived half an hour late! The kids were already starting the games. I just sat in one corner and waited till the party is over.
I forgot to mention that it is Kaiden's school holiday since last Friday till Monday next week. We have planned to go away this whole week but B was just finishing some things on his end. And it has been raining here for the past days. There's no point in going away but be stuck inside the hotel room because of a lousy weather. Good thing the sun is up and we're hoping it stays that way. So we will go on a vacation somewhere for a few days.
See you till then!
Gorgeously . . .























26 comments:
enjoy ur vacation then, sis. take care! :)
love the beach sheng, enjoy..
Maybe it's the weather change (t a worse one) that keeps on affecting your internet connection Sheng.
If you may please vote pala if you have not voted yet.
Thanks in advance.
hello mommy sheng, belated happy easter..musta na po?
was here again..hope your doing fine
Enjoy your vacation sis!
Have a great get away Mummy Sheng! I hope you're feeling much better na para naman ma enjoy mo yung bakasyon!
Have a great weekend regardless...
Mommy J
Have a nice and an enjoyable vacation girl!
Hope you feel better now.. have a nice thursday!
oh wow! i miss the beach soooooooo much, since i got here US i've never get closer to a beach... lovely vacation....
hope you're okay now and enjoying your vacation.
hope you feels better now. headache free
Belated happy easter
was here. Take care and Good Luck
I came by to tell you I have awards for you here. Please grab it when you have time, see you!
Buti kapa..samin lagi napupurnada. Imbyerna na nga ako sa asawa ko. He's so boring nah! Haizzz..
By the way, last week na nang school holidays dito kaya eto ilang araw nalang free na ulit me.
hello sis.
he's still a friend. na trauma na ko dun sa una. lol. but he knows what i've been through and he's willing to wait. he's been generous and kind from the start and so far, so good. (",) i'm hoping, he's not a jerk like the first one. LOL.
ingatz sis!
Relaxation time! Enjoy the moment!
http://beng-gee.blogspot.com
http://ailecgee.i.ph
Are you feeling better now, Sheng? I hope....
Thanks for you visit...I'm super busy preparing for our trip to the Phils next month.
Sheng,
Buti dyan tag-araw pa rin. Dito sa Pinas naguumpisa na ang tag-ulan fren. We just arrived from aBaguio and guess what? The weather there is hot.
Wishing you a wonderful day. Enjoy your weekend. ^_^
Hi Sheng hope you have a great day!
Great week-end, Sheng!
have fun in your vacation sis:)
i think u're still on a vacation but anyway, tagged u sis...
http://tweetartz.blogspot.com/2009/04/am-mom-am-once-wife.html
enjoy ur vacation to the fullest!
I hope you enjoy your holiday Sheng. Have fun
My Daily ThoughtsBlogger"s Recollections Array Of Hopes
Wow, love that photo! The picture looks perfect with the nice background... the water. Excellent!
Post a Comment