I just want to show you some pics of the lounges we've been to, during this trip.
The Solo Club here in Riga.
It was nice and just the right size. Have good pica pica food. It has I think 6 computers for the lounge passengers to use. They just open really late. So if you've got an early morning flight, you'll be the one waiting for them to open. We were the first ones there so I got to take some photos. The children's play area is near, not much of a walk. Riga is just a small airport anyway.
The KLM's Crown Lounge in Amsterdam.
I couldn't get a nice shot because it's kinda crowded and I feel embarrass to take photos with people eating and sleeping. But Like what I have mentioned before, it's nice! It just gets crowded all the time! They have a number of computers and I think the whole place has WiFi. Good and clean restrooms that are being cleaned all the time. They just don't announce each flight's boarding time. I guess because Amsterdam is such a very busy airport, what I mean with busy is that flight goes in and out almost every 2-5 minutes! If they have that announcement thing, the person there will just be talking all day and all night!
The Miascor Lounge in Manila.
This is my sister Tyn.
Like in Amsterdam, I couldn't take much photos because it's crowded too and it's just in a tiny room! Though they have computers as well and a tidy shower and restrooms. They have good food too and the staff are very friendly . . . of course, they're Filipinos! You just have to be wary of those egotistic and conceited people (mostly Filipinos, sadly!) who thinks so highly of themselves just because they were in Business or First Class. I've noticed that several times now. Like they would look around at the people in the whole lounge and act so arrogant. I do hate people like that! If you are rich, you don't have to brag about it. Just be thankful that you are more fortunate than millions and millions of people starving all over the world. That is one trait I don't like about some of our fellowmen. Sad.
Anyways, just wanna share it with you.
Have a nice day! I'm so so glad to be back!
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Monday, April 21, 2008
Airline Lounges
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























7 comments:
Nice pics, my dear!It is true that there are lots of our kababayans who are arrogant but who cares?hehehe!now that i have a new baby, we prefer economy class. i had experienced that having kids in business class irritates the peace-loving first class people.but in the economy class the cry of babies are just like music and so used to it. i even made an entry about it.anyway, am here in scotland also...nice for you to be back!take care!
I agree with you sis that some of our kababayans are like that. It's sad but its true. hahay..
its nice to hear from you again.. :]
It's sad that some of our kababayans are such but it's really like that....
yeah! really sad they are our kababayans. I don't like arrogant people too...
Sheng, can't see your pictures. huhuhhuhhuh.
Sheng,
Pasalamat ka na lang fren at nakaraos kayo at nasa mabuting kalagayan. Ganyan tlga ang ilang Pinoy sa kapwa Pinoy. Naku kakainis minsan.
This is great info to know.
Post a Comment