Blogging paved the way for me to meet people from all walks of life, in different parts of the globe. When I don't get to experience physical presence of friendship, you guys, my cyber friends were there for me. From the short time that I have been blogging, you have somehow witnessed my joys and glooms. Your comforting words of sincere concern really got me through whatever I was dealing with. And I will forever be grateful for that!
Anyways, that lead me to always want to personally meet blogger friends that I got to know online.
The first one that I was fortunate to meet was the very gracious LENA! We had a blast in such a short time; but I'll let her blog about it first!
And the second blogger was SHEILA!
Anyways, that lead me to always want to personally meet blogger friends that I got to know online.
The first one that I was fortunate to meet was the very gracious LENA! We had a blast in such a short time; but I'll let her blog about it first!
And the second blogger was SHEILA!
We have been in contact way back when she was still living and working in the UK. When I learned that her family will be moving here, I got excited!
After almost 3 months of moving down here, we met last Sunday! The Little One and I were just thinking of what to do for that day, when Sheila called ansd said that they will be coming over after her hospital shift. They arrived at our place at almost 6PM because they were caught up in traffic and got lost a bit!
Anyways, Kaiden and I got to meet Sheila's lovely family. We offered them pizza and drinks. While her husband and kids were in the TV room, Sheila and I were chatting in the kitchen.
They did not stay long because it was getting late and the kids have school the following morning. We're only able to get a few shots. Sheila's chikitings as well as mine, were glued on the telly to participate in our photo op!
Well, there will always be next time!
Gorgeously . . .























12 comments:
Great for you to have met those long time blogger buddies of yours. That's the nice thing in blogosphere. You get to collect cyber friends and then you meet them in person. Exciting!
Good that you met already some of the blogger buddies.I'm sure you really had fun meeting them.Thanks for the visits and have a nice day!
Galing naman! Good for you guys ^_^
Great, great! It must be so exciting, I know! Lovely photos. btw!!
Debbie :)
I would also love to meet you in person sheng! and sis thank you for praying for my dad, his creatinine level is now okay. You can read my post about it in my blog. God bless and thank you again
meeting a new friend beyond cyberspace is one of the gift of blogging..may u be able to meet more that u can really relate and share unwritten thoughts with..im sure, theyll be glad to meet u too.
and i wish i'll be the first male-blogger u'll meet in person :D.. i want to take pix wd kaiden as well.
looking forward to that. someday.
must be a great moment for you both. i can only wish for the same experience you have had.
thank you sheng for constantly visiting my site. hope we too can meet in person.
isn't it so nice to meet the person you always talked to on the internet. I am hoping to meet you too in person someday Sheng
Concealed Mind
All Natural Cosmetics 4u
Health Blog
Hi Sheng. I was surprised when I open your blog. Nakita ko ang malaki kong mukha...hehehe.
Btw, it was fun meeting you and had a lovely time with you and kaiden.
I'm sure there will be next time.
Hi Sheng. I was surprised when I open your blog. Nakita ko ang malaki kong mukha...hehehe.
Btw, it was fun meeting you and had a lovely time with you and kaiden.
I'm sure there will be next time.
HI Sheng Sheila told me that you were able to met at last :-) Maybe when we can visit them in Aussie we can also meet. But it won't be soon :-) hehehe Take care!
Good to know that you're gaining lots of friends through the internet. Technology has really helped you know people from all walks of life. Hope you guys will stay good friends. :)
Post a Comment