Yes, that is what we are currently experiencing here in Queensland!
We are so feeling the
We are so feeling the

and

instead of feeling . . .
The weather on this side of the world is going berserk. Imagine having very hot days in the middle of winter! Temperature here in Queensland reached a peak of 34°C last Monday! So unusual for winter. Since then we are having between 15°C to 30°C everyday. One would think that it is nice, but that sudden string of hot days is without a doubt an indication that the coming summer will not be that pleasant. It will be a scorching heat for sure!
Gorgeously . . .























18 comments:
Yeah I heard that news too. Here nothings change, it's getting colder and colder, storms, hail..haiizzz..
Global warming!!!
Hay naku Mummy Sheng kahit dito eh may pagka weirdo ang weather. I don't even want to think what kind of winter we will be having this year.
Mommy J
Hi sheng, sorry to hear of the crazy weather over there. Let's just pray that when summer comes, everybody will be alright. So maghanda ka na ng big and deep swimming pool ngayon para pagdating ng summer swimming kayo ni Kaiden araw araw. :)
Thanks so much for the faithful visits. You are one true, blogger friend. :)
Happy Thursday!
I agree with you, we sometimes experience that here..
Have a nice day Ms. Sheng!
Sheng, weirdo nga nga ano ? hay naku dio sa Texas sobrang init pa rin; grabe talaga ang effect ng global warming kahit saang parte ng mundo ka pumunta.
I just hope na ang winter ay nice this year dito...I can't wait!
That is indeed very peculiar! I cant imagine that kind of heat for the winter season.... even 30 is already high, y'know. But at times, it's a good thing if it's a bit steady, so much cold is scary..:)
It's been raining here in NE I like it though especially now that it gets cooler. I hate HOt weather but I also don't like freezing cold. Enjoy your day!
hi sheng! kakaiba nga ang weather niyo dyan, i guess it's the effect of global warming.
anyway, have a happy weekend.
hi! wow! sarap ng weather at least malamig pa unlike here in the Phils., it's SUMMERLY HOT even if it's nearing "ber" season... hay
:)
I think the weird weather is happening everywhere. Talagang kakaiba ang panahon ngayon.
hi sheng, thanks for the visit as always. :) here is hot and suddenly the weather becomes cold na parang winter na. have a happy weekend! :)
droppin by and wishing you have a great weekend...hope everything's well..stay happy always :-D
Hi Sheng! I'm back to tell you there is an award waiting for you at A Simple Life. Do drop by if you have time. Congrats!
ang init na nga sobra!!! kumusta na dear?
what? hot temperature in the middle of winter?? global warming is becoming more serious.
weird huh'. and extreme at that. im sure naman mani sayo yang init na yan mum. trained ka sa mid east e. i grew up imagining Oz is all year cold.
tama si joy, effect na yan ng global warming.
Wow,winter dyan sa inyo pero mainit,lucky you!Dito naman sa amin,summer dito pero umuulan,kainis this year talaga di masyadong maganda summer namin.
Have a nice day!
On that kind of situation it is the part of global warming, every one experiencing a climate change in all over, so it much better to be prepare on the changing of climate.
Post a Comment