I got a wonderful surprise last Friday from James; an entry about ME! He talked about me being a mother, a wife and a friend.
I feel humbled being praised for being me! I feel special! >wink!<
I honestly did not expect it! I always prefer to only sit in the background and just be a star here in my own site. I must have been doing good for someone like James to commend me!
It does melt my heart when a blogger friend exerts time to include me, let alone make an entry about me! Like the way AJ and Mabelle did before.
So once again, James, thank you so much! And thanks to Gigi too!
Do check out what James had written HERE!
Gorgeously . . .























8 comments:
You deserve such honor mami Sheng..you are indeed a great model to/by every woman.
I followed the post and read it!
Have a great afternoon.
went to the site and agreed what he wrote about you!
have read the article too, you are a special person Sheng, in and out.. Even if you came from a well off family, you still keep your feet on the ground and that's what I like you the most!
Yeah, I've read that post about you! I do agree with what James said about you. And you truly deserve them. Stay as good wife, mom and friend as you are!
hi! ang galing naman hehe
left a comment there also ^-^
oh wow sheng, that's a beautiful article about you! you deserve it totally! cheers!
Just read James article about you mum Sheng, and wow! I'm touch as well,,, you deserve it!
you deserve it sis. let me check the article.
Post a Comment