Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Inevitable Happened . . .



My dearest Father-in-Law passed away last Friday night.

We are thankful that Pop passed on peacefully, no pain or struggle. And the most important thing, he did not die alone. B, Kaiden and I were there to keep him company during his final moments here in the mortal world. Pop had lived a long life and it is his time to rest and be with his wife and 2 of his 5 sons. It was very hard for him having been able to see his Other Half and 2 children go before him. But he is with them now.

We will forever miss a lot of things about Pop, as we pray for the eternal repose of his soul.

Gorgeously . . .

19 comments:

PinayWAHM said...

Please accept my deepest sympathy!

Your family will be in my prayers...

Mommy J

Webbielady said...

This is a very sad news, Sheng. Amore and I ppray for your family's strength. Sending our condolences all the way from Western Europe.

Gorgeous MUM said...

--> Mommy J and Rouge = Thanks! The Husband seemed to be taking it a bit hard. I'm trying to be strong by not thinking much about it. It's hard! Thanks again!

AJ said...

i learnt how much she became close and was meant to u..

ur blessed to have a quality w/ him during his last few breath..

may he R.I.P.
our prayer here n sympathy,..

rjs mama said...

condolence sis. may your fil's rest in peace

Kerslyn said...

what a sad news. Condolence sis.

Nancy Janiola said...

my condolences to your family, Sheng. may God embrace his soul.

ginabeloved said...

condolence

this is really a sad news

DebbieDana said...

Our sincerest condolences Sheng!

joy said...

sheng, my condolences to you and your family.

desperateblogger said...

our deepest sympathy to you and your hubby. in times like this it is best to never let go of the faith so you could drew strength from Him. hug kaiden for me.

desperateblogger said...

our deepest sympathy to you and your hubby. in times like this it is best to never let go of the faith so you could drew strength from Him. hug kaiden for me.

JK said...

I would like to offer my condolences to your family, Sheng It is never easy to lose someone... Sept 14 will b 2 full years I lost my loved one and sometimess it still feels like today...

Unknown said...

R.I.P. i am really sorry ti hear something like that..:(

btw..you have a nice blog and beautiful themplate..Congrats!

Michelle said...

Sorry to hear about your FIL's death. Condolence sis. I hope your hubby will soon be fine.

Lynn said...

i'm sorry to hear about the sad news sis. but we know that he's in good hands now and at peace. condolence.

PinayWAHM said...

Hopping by here Mummy Sheng to see how you're doing.

I hope your husband is doing a lot better now.

Mommy J

Ciela said...

So sad to hear about this news. It's been a while since he was in his hospital bed and perhaps this is God's way of sparing him from more pain. It hurts to see a loved one in his final moment but it is also a blessed time for the family to bid him their last goodbye. You are truly blessed to have shared this moment with them.

Please accept my deepest sympathy!

Mel_Cole said...

hello. i send my prayers for your husband's family.