Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Ugly Truth



My convincing ability still works so good for the Husband to come with me and see this movie! I know it has been shown for weeks already but with things happening left and right at our end, we're only managing to do personal stuff just recently.

We do not have anything scheduled yesterday so we watched a movie. B asked if it's another chick flick which I only answered with a smile. True enough, as soon as the movie started, he was teasing me with my movie choices! But he is such a good husband, he stayed with me till the movie finished.

The movie which stars Katherine Heigl and Gerard Butler, is a romantic comedy about a girl's idea of love and a guy's realistic approach to things. Abby (Heigl) is an optimistic and controlling girl who still hopes to find her Mr. Right. She is a producer for a TV show that isn't doing good in the ratings. While Mike (Butler) is a gawky and loud sexist who is more confrontational about the "truths" in life. As the network's management decided to hire Mike on the show, the 2 got know each other as the latter gave Abby tips on how to get her ideal man. As predicted the 2 eventually fell for one another.

It's just a so-so movie for me. We had some good laugh along. It had quite a number of coarse language but were totally called for.

Then the Husband said that he will be choosing the movie next time. We'll see.

Gorgeously . . .

5 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

I love this movie too, so hilarious. I watched it online though so it wasn't as clear as the one in real tape hehehe..

Tita Beng said...

I wish my hubby could also come with me in a movie. He'd rather eat out that see a movie. He's that caring to you, I must say.

Nancy Janiola said...

Haven't watch it yet but hmm, i think it tells something. the ugly truth?? might as well look for it.

Hope all is well here with you, Sheng. thanks for always dropping by. I got something for 4 u :

http://www.onlinememorylane.com/2009/08/im-sassy.html

have a great day! :D

Ozzy's Mom said...

i want to watch it cuz sexy si Gerard Butler :) hahaha

Bert | UPrinting.com said...

Every one of us knows that's one of men weakness is wife, so men do nothing when it come to that issue. Nice post.