I always wanted to bring the Little One to the train museum here, but just never got around to it. So I brought him there on the first weekend that we're back (01Aug). He was so excited!

Of course trains were everywhere!


Kaiden saw the toy shop and would not leave the store without getting anything. They have some souvenir pieces and lots of Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends toys. I let him chose what he wanted then off we went to look around.
The museum also held some shows but it was on the other side of the building, and I didn't bother to watch it.
There was an area where kids can play, so that's where we stayed longer. They have provided some costumes that the children can wear, a rail track where they can push carts, some big papers and crayons for them to make art and other train-related stuff. The Little One had a jolly time playing with all the other kids there!




It surely was a fun-filled afternoon for my Little Boy!

Gorgeously . . .























13 comments:
A train museum? That's the first I heard of it. Kids are fascinated with trains, aren't they? We could hear trains everyday from where we are now. Lapit lang yung train tracks here and it makes the little one excited everytime she hears the noise.
Have a good weekend Mummy Sheng.
Mommy J
kids will surely enjoy going to the train museum. kaiden looks like he really had a fun time at the museum.
Saan to Sheng? At nang mapuntahan din :)
Kumusta ka na pala? Still mourning? I hope OK na kayo.
Just give me a call when you have time.
Seemed like Kaiden enjoyed the museum...I love the photos! I'm sure Daniel would love to go there too!
Have a great weekend.
it's gonna be one of his memorable moments in his life.
=)
My son loved trains when he was younger. The train museum is so cool, Kaiden looked like he's having so much fun.
Happy weekend Sheng!
The last image is amazing! Very lucky Kaiden to have a perfect mum like you!
Wow, lotta fun for handsome Kaiden.. love the pic with a hat on, so cute!
seems u really enjoyed your adventure with you son! thanks for sharing this sis!
Hopping by here Mummy Sheng. I hope your weekend is going well...
Mommy J
hmm very nice place to visit specialyy for kids. Thanks for sharing Sheng
My Daily Thoughts
Blogger"s Recollections
Array Of Hopes
sheng...nice place 2 ah..maka punta nga d2...god bless
This is the first time I've heard of a rail museum. The place sounds like a very exclusive place for young boys. I feel that girls wouldn't enjoy being there as much as boys will do. Well, that's just my two cents. :)
Post a Comment