Finally, after 17 long days, my beloved is back home!
He was lucky to be catching the first ever Singapore Airlines Airbus 330 flight from Singapore to Brisbane!
I told him to get lots of photos but he said they were refrained from taking any pics. The airline had invited a number of media people to cover the flight. He said the Business Class cabins were awesome! He enjoyed the 7 1/2 hours flight. The Business Class was as good as any other First Class cabins; with flat laying beds and a mini bar. He was able to have a look at the Economy Section and find it quite good as well. It has big leg room and a wider than usual TV in front.
They gave out this, as a gift:
Of course, the little boy and I got something too. B said he just bought it at the plane.
And to keep himself awake all day, he mowed the lawn. Our yard was undisturbed for more than 2 weeks so the grass got quite long. I don't know a thing about gardening so I keep myself away from that.
Anyways, I am so glad B is back! No more scary nights for me. Scary in a way that my crazy imagination runs wild as soon as the sun sets in. All the lights were on inside and outside the house. Kaiden and I sleeps with the lights and the radio on. A friend told me that I should be wary about human beings and not some elements of my imagination. I feel safe and secured in the estate we live in, so it doesn't really worry me. But all of that is gone now. My knight in shining armour is back to keep me company!
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
B Is Back From Vietnam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























20 comments:
Hopping by here Gorgeous Sheng.
Glad to know ur hubby's back :) hope mine would be too. eheheh enjoy the rest of the day!
glad to know that ur knight in shining armour is finally back to keep u company and give u hugs too. hehe.
enjoy ur week, sheng.
Glad to know that B is back, you worry so much pa naman. Tama nga, you should be more wary about the people. ;)
Sheng:
-you've got lovely jewelries there. i'm sure your happy finally that after days of not having your with your hubby, i'm sure he'll keep things up with you and your son...
How sweet your Hubby! Having some beautiful pasalubongs for Kaiden and you!
how sweet!
musta na Sheng :-) long time no hop.
nice to know that your B is back with precious jewels and toys for kaiden, so sweet..
so B is for beloved!? pala ha, :D
PLS do send my rgds to dadi B
sana makasakay din ako ng jumbo, nxt time i choose singapore AL..
EI Mum, baka walang signal d2 kaya di ka makapsok sa comment box ko, hamo wala na sigurong sandstorm bukas. hehe
pag sinipag ka, dalaw mo din dito ha :D..sabi mo noon abangan mo ito eh, kaso absent ka. :D
http://wwwthelonelyplanet.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2009-02-15T14%3A59%3A00%2B03%3A00&max-results=5
http://wwwthelonelyplanet.blogspot.com/2008/11/my-father-dreamer.html
this is the right pala mum :D
I've also heard from other friends who've tried Singapore Airlines that it's one of the best airlines around.
Anyway, glad your B is back safe and sound. I'm sure happy to the max ang beauty mo with his arrival plus the pasalubong, hehe
Take care!
Debbie :)
cool hubby!!! Finally, I am back too without precious jewels... LOL! Thanks a lot for your visit when I was away.... Have a grea day!
Thanks for your message Sheng. Do you own your house now? Our plan is to rent for now in the city after our 2 weeks free accommodation para malapit sa work and school. Then titingnan namin after 6 months if we can transfer in suburbs. I'm sure I will see you in person then we can have a day out together :)
I will tell you when we get there.
Good that your husband is back now.
Oh Mommy Sheng! I always admire your family. How I wished I have a sweet husband too. ^_^
hahaha..parehas pala tayong matatakutin..ako din..for sure..bukas din lahat ng ilaw..walang tulugan! I'm glad that he is there already..Take lots of sleep now. Take care! - vhi
wow that's nice!
Mabelle
Sheng,
Wow, buti naman fren at safe ang trip back home ng Beloved mo. Take care fren!
Am happy that yoou feel secure and safe now Shengy... Very thoughtful gifts. Enjoy the family togetherness. ^^
Hi Mum Sheng,
Yay! B is back!
So sweet is B naman.
Glad to hear he had a safe flight.
Have a great day Mum Sheng.
kisses to cutie Kaiden.
F is doing great. Thanks for asking.
Mwahugs!^_^
Post a Comment