I just finished blog hopping and now my wrist are sore! Not that I am complaining! I forgot how I always end up like that after visiting each blog on my list.
But it was good because I get to know the recent happenings in your interesting lives! Some have already given birth, quite a few to pop any day now and some got pregnant! I really missed out a lot! LOL!
I wonder when it will be my turn to have a bulging belly? Ha!Ha!Ha!
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Thursday, March 19, 2009
I've Got Sore Wrist
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























14 comments:
Welcome back Sheng!
Things are doing pretty well here in states mum sheng. Been here for 6 months already and still adjusting to my new environment. Happily married...:)
sure i will inform you whenever the plans are fixed :) thanks much.
Welcome back Sheng! So do you want to get pregnant again eh? Good luck!
Thanks for visiting again! Take care.
Thanks for the visit Sheng! Well, who knows you'll be the next to get pregnant. :)
Welcome back Sheng! I was worried that I called my blogger friend if she knew about your mysterious shutting down.. he he he... Good to see you back anyway!
lapit na siguro, mommy sheng. konting tiyaga pa. lol.
lovelife? when u left, ok pa siya. pero it didnt last that long. long story....lol. sige lang, dami pa siguro darating. haha. feeling!
ingatz mommy sheng. hi to kaiden! mwahugs!
It's good that you're back! :) Been hopping in your blog site even if there were no updated posts for many months..whoa! Kaiden is such a big boy now..:) Just missed you blogging mummy sheng..:)
Hi mum sheng,
na miss ko yung signature mo. .. the "Gorgeously... Mrs. G"
Welcome back again... :)
Hello Sheng thanks for the visit.
Welcome back girl. It's been a long time:) Take care and enjoy teh rest of your week mwah!
We missed alot of happenings about you as much as you missed alot of things about your blogger friends too! We're glad you're finally back! Glad to see you again in the blogging world Sheng!
hahaha, ayan kasi, ang tagal napahinga. but it's really good to know that you're finally back. :D
hope you're having a terrific day.
Don't take sore wrists lightly, dear. A lot of complications stem from excessive computer use. Take care of yourself. It's okay to blog but don't overdo it. :)
Post a Comment