Thanks Cee, for this!
Rules PLEASE:
1. Link with the person who tagged you.
2. Copy above images.
3. Post this on any or all of your Blog/s.
4. Answer the two-part questionnaire following these Rules. (Feel free to elaborate your answers. For questions 8 - 14, post only the one (1) which you believe best describes your choice.)
5. Share this with at least seven (7) friends on your Blog Roll.
6. Come back to Living A' La Mode (DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK PLEASE.) and leave the URL of your Post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List.
Master List:
1. Tet of A Sweet Taste of Life
2. Cee of Living A' La Mode
3. Dez of My Life in this Wonderful World
4. Sheng of Sheng's Simple Thoughts
Have fun!
Parenting Style
1. Do you exercise full or minimal control over your child's/children's behavior?
- Full control as of the moment, until he can realize the consequences of his every action.
2. Do you expect your child/children to obey 100% or let her/him/them do what pleases her/him/them?
- Of course, any parent would expect their kid to be a 100% obedient, although you cannot help it as the child grows older.
3. Do you welcome discussion or you simply set rules?
- There are and will always be set rules, but I am open to discussions.
4. Do you reprimand?
- Yes, I do.
5. Do you use spanking for punishment?
- No, more of just a threat.
6. Do you use some kind of a reward System for motivation?
- Yes, I do that a lot!
7. Do you enjoy being a Parent?
- I love every minute of it!
8. Are you a hands-on Parent or do you have a full-time Nanny?
- I am a hands-on Mum. Even when we had a Nanny back then, I was the one doing things for Kaiden.
9. At what age would you let your child make simple decisions for himself/herself?
- When I know he is old enough to make sense with everything that he do.
10.Do you and your Husband have the same Parenting Style?
- In many ways, yes.
Wife Style
7. How long have you been married?
- Turning 6 this year!
8. How do you feel about being a Wife?
* It's fun.
9. What has been your typical sleeping attire since you got married?
* Sweats or shorts.
10. How do you show how appreciative you are of your Husband?
* By being always affectionate.
* By giving him presents even if there is no occasion.
* By cooking his favorite dishes all the time. (I so wish I could include this!)
11. What do you do when your Husband annoys you?
* Keep quite for a little while. (Pretty much a silent treatment which kills him!)
12. You are buying or planning to buy your first house as Husband and Wife ....
* It is going to be in a suburb close to a big city.
13. How does your house look like at the end of the day when Hubby gets home?
* Immaculate and spotless.
14. How do you feel about running a household?
* Always motivated. Hahaha!
15. What is the sweetest gift you have given your Husband so far?
- Our dearest son!
I am passing this to every Mother and Wife on my list!
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Friday, March 27, 2009
I Am A Mother, I Am A Wife
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























5 comments:
Mummy Sheng! Finally! I'm here na! I've missed so many posts of yours the past week! I was actually here but too tired to even make my presence felt. I have gone pretty idle this week. I would usually hit the sack at 8:30 PM. I so love getting 8-9 hours. Sana magtuloy-tuloy na ;-)
May you have a fabulous weekend ahead of you!
Hello Mummy Sheng! Thanks for visiting me. Anyway, I will surely grab this tag one of these days. It looks very interesting to me. ^_^
love to grab this tag sheng, like it..thanks..
tnx for doing the Tag Sheng! i appreciate it :-)
naku, momi talk naliligaw yata ako hehe..pero feeling ko part ako ng momi community dito sa blogosphere dahil sa inyo ni joy @ twinks hehe..
ur one outstanding wife and mom, mum!
hapi weekend :D
Post a Comment