Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, March 23, 2009

"I Love You As Big As Earth!"


photo source

ME: Do you love Mummy?

KAIDEN: Yes.

Me: How much?

KAIDEN: As big as Earth, Mummy! I love you as big as Earth!
(while spreading his arms wide!)

Then Mummy always gets a very big kiss and a tight hug!

That was when we were still living in Latvia.

Now he would just say "I LOVE YOU!" anytime. It usually goes like:
"I love you so much, Mummy! I love you bigger than Earth, I love you as big as the outer space!"



My little one must have figured out that the outer space is bigger than Earth!

Oh, the joys of motherhood! I so love being a Mum!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

19 comments:

Norm said...

ohh how so sweet, so nice to hug our son and hear those magic words I love you mommy.

GagayMD said...

hola te sheng!! hope u too would have a great monday..and thanks for always dropping by at mah site..hope u could visit owso mah medical blog :)

GagayMD said...

can you add mah medical blog owso te..ill add you then at mah two sites!!!

Joyoz said...

Oh how sweet it is to be loved by you tarararan..How's the weekend Sheng?

Cecile said...

oh, he is so sweet :-); my son says that he misses me too when he gets back from school and it was like a music my ear and makes me forgets my worries for a while :-)

Anonymous said...

Kaiden even grew more sweet Sheng ah... Wow naman, how big is the love and I hope you do all are doing great n there. Take care always.

Filipina Ini said...

I bet you are settled back where you call "home" Sheng. Kaiden is in school now I read down.. It's great seeing you here again.

PINAY MOMMY said...

You have a very sweet prince!

Anonymous said...

Hopped in to wish you a fun weekend. Take care. :)

Moms... Check Nyo

Nova said...

This is amazing, thanks for the visit Sheng, it's been a while since my last visit here.. was lost tracked with you though, i'm glad that i'm back...

Check out my New Updates:
HISTORY of SUPERNOVA and SWEETPAIN
ANGELS IN MY LIFE
SPICES OF LIFE

nona said...

Aww...Kaiden's so sweet. :)

Tey said...

Hi Sheng it is so nice to see you online again.
Raptured Dreams, All Natural Cosmetics 4u, Celebrity Entertainment

Anonymous said...

awwww isn't that sweet! hug your kid for me! hehehe

you're so lucky mommy =)

Anonymous said...

Kaiden's got it all from you Mum Sheng. And he learn it all from an oh-sooo sweet mom. You're a great mom and a wife Sheng! I could definitely tell that by your stories being shared here...

I'm really a fan ^_^. Take care.

JDBelle said...

hi mommy sheng!

Mabelle

Cely said...

Hi Sheng! Good Morning from California!..

I envy you having a little one. I only have my bana to hug me and to say the 3 most wonderful words on earth.. he he he

DebbieDana said...

Kaiden's so sweet and it only shows his tender heart!

Enjoy the whole week Sheng!

Pinay said...

Your son is so sweet!!! thnaks girl for visiting my blog.Have a nice day!

twinks said...

Hi Sheng,
I'm not surprise that cutie Kaiden is such a sweetie..may pinagmanahan eh..c Daddy perhaps? hahaha... syempre c gorgeous Mummy nya!
Happy Tuesday sis! mwahugs!