Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Valentine Gift

I left my digicam in the Philippines during my last trip 2 months ago. Good timing too that my sister Tyn's camera was playing up and won't work most of the time. So I just gave her mine since it's already there.

Then a couple of days before Valentine's Day, a package for me was delivered. To my surprise, it was what I have always wanted!



You might remember a number of entries back , I was contemplating on what camera to get. Hubby got me the upgraded version, which I absolutely love!





I still haven't explored it's capabilities, 'coz all I do at the moment is just point and shoot. But I am enjoying it so far. The quality of the photos are great! I'm glad I switched to Canon. I have always been a Sony Cybershot girl for years, because of how chic and handy their cameras are. But perhaps I'll still go back to it just to have something smaller, or for Kaiden since he also loves taking pics!

I am not into dSLR yet so having this G10 might be a good start.

Just wanna share this with you, that's all!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

12 comments:

Ozzy's Mom said...

wow..nice cam :) sweet!

Merecil Amigo Kidder (Em) said...

wow!!! nice digicam sheng... I wanna get one someday if I have budget co'z my old one doesn't work good now my son throw it many times that's why...

grace said...

wow, go girl...mga babae talaga mahilig magkuha ng pics..hehehe..i think it's becoming a necessity..hehehe..enjoy taking pics sheng...

Anonymous said...

That's a nice camera you got Sheng! Have fun taking beautiful pictures ♥

Anonymous said...

Sheng,

Ay naku fren. Dyan ako naaadik ngayon - sa digital cameras. Maiin-love ka rin dyan sa G10 mo after playing around with it with a little seriousness.

Musta na si poging Kaiden fren? :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Mummy Sheng, so you were in the Philippines during your long absence. I thought you stop blogging already. Anyway, I'm glad your back. Nice digicam, by the way. :)

WebbieLady said...

Wow! How sweet ng hubbiness mo sheng. as usual more photogrpahic galore to expect from here. ^^

Anonymous said...

CONGRATs FOR THE NEW TOY!

looking forward for ur sample pieces..

i suggest, u get some photography tips online, surely, you'll be learning a lot, hey mam, i got DSLR, pero im too lazy practicing out, anyway, check soon some of my works..

im sure ingatan mo yan, ganda nyan e.

Micawatson said...

neat

Anonymous said...

SWEETTTTTTTT... nice gadget girl, i bet you love it that much.. heheheh...

Anonymous said...

wow! congrats Mommy Sheng! if I may get myself a compact digicam, I want that one Mommy Sheng...bigat kasi ng DSLR pag every lakad dinadala. Yes, I remember you asked me what I could recommend na cam for you and you're asking me about G9 or G10 ba yun (I can't recall na) and now you have it na! next upgrade mo, DSLR na. yey!

JDBelle said...

wow nice gadget. ilabay lang unya na diri pagdli na ka ana...hehehehhe.

JDMaBelleverlasting