That was me for a good few minutes. I was on a rush yesterday after being at the mall, to pick Kaiden up from school. I must have been driving for some time when I realized that the road I was taking was not leading up to the school. I went through several roundabouts without even indicating! I knew that for sure because I felt like my hands did not move from holding the steering wheel.
I was late and Kaiden was just playing outside his classroom.
Since the Husband is away, I hardly cook. Kaiden and I have take-away food most of the time. (I know . . . bad Mummy!) We went out to get some Fish and Chips yesterday. There was traffic so the cars were moving slowly. My mind drifted off again! I just got back to my senses hearing Kaiden calling me repeatedly. That traffic was probably a good thing because it hinder me from driving off somewhere!
I have no idea what got into me! I kept on thinking what was on my mind during those vacuous moments, but I don't remember a thing! There was nothing serious nor significant concern for me to be in deep thought. I don't think I was even thinking!
I am thankful that nothing untoward happened.
Probably just one of those hollow days!
Have any of you experience such?
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Driving Without Thinking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























12 comments:
happened to me several times. i was not driving though i was walking. i did not know what i was thinking. it was embarrasing people watching you making a u turn.
Yeah that happens to me too. Sheng delete mo na yung Everyday Life blog sa list me hehe. Add my photography nalang..click my name hehe.
It happened to me sometimes too, maybe if you are in a deep thought and tired, it would happen...good thing my son is not going to school yet or else he's going to be late if I did that during day time....anyway, mommy got a tag for you here.
I'm not sure if it happened to me but I think if your mind is occupied with something else then it's possible. What happened to me that I remember was when I was so tired and I almost took a nap while driving and that really scares me. Good that you and Kaiden are okay...
naku mum siguro epekto yan ng mahaba mong hiatus, hehe or baka di ka pa totally adjsted..pero sure, it happened to everyone kase nga wala ung mind mo don sa manibela.
buti ka nga di nakasleep habang nagdri-drive, nakupo naranasan ko nayan..kaya ayw ko magneho ng puyat.
ul b ok dont wori., at least natatandaan mo ung time na un, buti na lang nandyan ung little prince mo ano.:D
naku mum siguro epekto yan ng mahaba mong hiatus, hehe or baka di ka pa totally adjsted..pero sure, it happened to everyone kase nga wala ung mind mo don sa manibela.
buti ka nga di nakasleep habang nagdri-drive, nakupo naranasan ko nayan..kaya ayw ko magneho ng puyat.
ul b ok dont wori., at least natatandaan mo ung time na un, buti na lang nandyan ung little prince mo ano.:D
naku mum siguro epekto yan ng mahaba mong hiatus, hehe or baka di ka pa totally adjsted..pero sure, it happened to everyone kase nga wala ung mind mo don sa manibela.
buti ka nga di nakasleep habang nagdri-drive, nakupo naranasan ko nayan..kaya ayw ko magneho ng puyat.
ul b ok dont wori., at least natatandaan mo ung time na un, buti na lang nandyan ung little prince mo ano.:D
mum sori. pakidelete ung duplicates txs.
Hello Sheng,
naku..buti na lang walang masamang nangyari ano. it happened to me before nung nagwowork pa ako sa hospital, galing ako nite shift nun eh, medyo nakatanga ako, sobrang pagod kasi 12hrs duty eh..simula dun natakot na akong mgdrive at di na pinadrive ni papa..hehehe..
btw, got something for your here:
http://www.tchel.com/2009/03/sisterhood-award-for-twinks.html
take care.. paki kurit c cutie kaiden for me! ^_^
Sheng,
Pareho tayong madalang madluto fren. Musta na si Kaiden na mana sa mommy nyang maganda? ;-)
Sheng,
Btw, minsan dapat kang magingat sa byahe. Ako pag medyo wala ako sa wisyo pag nagda-drive eh nagko-commute na lang ako.
Yeah! That's the reason why I ran through a red light one time. Good thing no other vehicles nor police were around or else, I would have gotten a ticket. I don't know, sometimes our minds tends to wander I guess :)
Post a Comment