
It was raining a bit and snowing at the same time today. I picked Kaiden up from school. He still wanted to play with his classmates so we stayed in his classroom for a while. He loves playing in the snow so much! When we got out of the school, he played on the playground. I persuaded him to go home so off we went. I played with him in the snow on our way home. It's good that the school is just a stone's throw away from our house. When we got inside our gate, Kaiden asked if he could play still so I let him. I just stood near the front door and watched him. He tried to do a snow man, a snow ball and did a snow angel too! He was so happy! He ran all around laughing! It was freezing but that didn't seem to bother him. We played with our hand and foot prints. It was fun! I actually had fun!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Thursday, January 24, 2008
A child's simple joy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























1 comment:
It's nice to see a child happy. Wish to have one someday. :)
Post a Comment