Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Friday, January 25, 2008

Go back home...Move somewhere...Stay...

Hubby got an interesting job offer yesterday to manage a new shopping center at Hervey Bay in Queensland, Australia. He asked me if I want to go back home in Australia permanently. I honestly said no, but if we wants to, it's fine with me. He said it's gonna be a good lifestyle. Hubby loves the beach so much since he grew up going there all the time. But I'm a city kind of girl. I guess that's why we didn't buy a house by the beach.

I'd love to live in Australia but not now, or soon, or ever! Kidding! I'd love for Kaiden to grow up where he was born, but not just yet. I love Australia, don't get me wrong. I just think that life there is a bit boring for me. I remembered I had a hard time adjusting when we moved there. It's a good thing that my sister was with me during the first six months. I didn't like the food much, except for McDonald's, Hungry Jack's and some restos there. We always go to the Filipino shops around to get goods from back home. You see, I haven't stayed in Australia that long because Hubby's job moves us from place to place. But as we visit each time for a month, I started to like everything about Australia! I love the Big Dad's Pies, the kebabs, plus the fish and chips! I love going to MovieWorld, Dreamworld and those kind. I also love going to the Gold Coast. But still, not yet!

Hubby also have some job offers in Dubai and I forgot where else. He said he loves his job here, better than in Taipei and Dubai. He just doesn't like the cold so much. I told him that I'm actually starting to love this place! I don't have any friends yet and it got lonelier without my sister, but I'm somehow having a nice time! Because I'm really being a homemaker! I'm doing everything on my own! Growing up with maids around made me hate doing house chores before. I didn't know much about what to do around the house. But of course, you learn. Back in Taiwan and Dubai, we had maids so life was easy. When we moved here, I have my sister to help me out. And now that it's just me, I'm loving it! I love that I'm the one doing everything for my kid and my husband!

So I say, we stay.

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

No comments: