Got back here in Latvia at midnight of 07 January. It was freezing to the bone! All the more inside the house because we shut everything down. Piles and piles of clothes won't help. Even Kaiden who is so tolerant of the cold was chilling! I just cleaned Kaiden up and put him to bed with us to keep him warm.
Hubby went to work in the morning. I let Kaiden stay home to catch up some needed rest. He didn't sleep much on the plane because the tv kept him busy. It was different not having my sister Tyn with us this time. It was hard for me because I'm so used with her being around. Now I have to do everything around the house, as in everything!
I don't know how and where to start. I was unpacking our staff here and there, then Kaiden keeps on calling for me for everything! Oh, it's really hard!
It's been 4 days now without Tyn, I think I'm coping quite well. Kaiden doesn't look for her. I always ask him if he misses Tyn and he says no. Good, for now. I put Kaiden in his own bed the other night and just left the doors open. It was ok, not until he woke up at around 5am and cried. He said he can't sleep on his own yet. I'll try it little by little. But he'll be sleeping again with me tonight because Hubby is away on a business trip to Turkey till Saturday. It's just gonna be Kaiden and me for 3 days! We can't do much because it's freezing outside! As much as I want to go shopping, I can't! It's too cold to wait for a cab and I'm terrified at driving in the snow! I'll just think of ways not to get bored.
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Thursday, January 10, 2008
We're back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























No comments:
Post a Comment