Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, January 28, 2008

Sunday

During the week, we planned to have lunch at a medieval resto in the Old Town. But Hubby couldn't sleep last night and stayed up late, so he slept in this morning. Kaiden had his afternoon nap and woke up at past 3pm. We dressed up and left.

We just walked from the parking lot to the tea shop that we usually go to. It was freezing! The tea shop is called Apsara. It has other branches around town but we love this particular one near the park because it's like a "tree house", as Kaiden calls it. The counter is on the ground level with some tables and chairs, and it just have lots and lots of big pillows on the second level. It was relaxing up there, plus it's all glass so you can see outside. Sadly, the second level were all occupied so we just stayed downstairs. Hubby and I had tea, while Kaiden had a glass of warm milk. Kaiden and I had each a cake. After having a nice tea, we decided to walk to Stockmann and have a look. Hubby haven't been there yet. Just bought a couple of stuff then walked again in the feezing cold! We were heading to that medieval restaurant. Most of the restos we've passed by were closed. I told Hubby that maybe we should just have dinner at any open restaurant because the medieval one might be close. He wanted to see it so we went looking for it. I've passed by there a number of times when we were living in the Old Town, but I can't seem to remember its exact location. So we walked and walked until I saw a familiar building. Maybe this was just not our day because the restaurant is closed! We ended up having dinner at TGIF. We haven't been there for quite some time. The dinner was good. Then walked again back to the parking lot.

We did a lot of walking this afternoon. It was a good exercise even though it's absolutely freezing!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

No comments: