Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Dreams

Lately I've been having dreams about my family back in the Philippines. It's not bad dreams, thank God! I'm just wondering, why? I sent them a sms and called them, they are all fine. I guess I'm just missing them.

I even had a dream with my deceased brother in it. He's actually in my dreams every now and then. I guess that's my brother's way of saying Hi! Since he knows I'm a scardy cat!

Thinking about those dreams makes me miss them all the more! It's only been less than a month since I last saw them, but I really miss being with them!


Our dinner together before our flight the following morning.
Taken at Outback Steakhouse in Glorietta / 05 January 2008

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

1 comment:

Liz said...

Di bale dalaw ka na lang ulit agad dito para makita mo sila, hehe. Anyway, about the award, just save the image to your files first then upload it to your post. Glad you liked them. Take care.