"Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun . . . Please shine down on me!"
The sun is actually shining down in here! We haven't seen the sun much for months. I know it's part of winter. But it's good that it's the middle of winter and the sun is shining! It's been like this for days now and I'm loving it!
I'm so used to walking Kaiden to school when it's still a bit dark. Kaiden would normally ask if it's morning yet! But now we leave the house in the complete daylight! Good! I hope it stays that way, instead of the gloomy dark days.
I think the sun brings a ray of energy to everyone and everything! You don't feel tired or lazy to do things, you indeed tend to move around.
Thanks, sun . . . keep on shining!
"Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun . . . Please shine down on me!"
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Monday, January 28, 2008
Sun ... Sun ... Mr. Golden Sun ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























2 comments:
sheng,
i really appreciate your family oriented write-ups... it brings back memories of my own family especially when my mom was still alive.
Hi Sheng, thnks for passing by my page and thnx for the add. i added u too in my blogroll! wish u will add my other page too if thats of for you this link http://www.earthpowerlink.com
Post a Comment