Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bad Dinner

I'm such a terrible, terrible cook! Since it's only Kaiden and me, I thought of just frying whatever there is. I cooked crabsticks and a slice of Salmon. I know it's just frying, but I burned it! The crabsticks rolled out, the Salmon was in pieces and there was cooking oil spatter everywhere! Oh, what a mess it was!

But Kaiden enjoyed his dinner! That is what's important. He ate it all and had a glass of milk afterwards.

I certainly won't be doing that again tomorrow! So maybe, McDonalds . . . Here we come!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, Kaiden is your #1 fan. I was a terrible cook too when we were newly married but I took it as a challenge, I practically bought a lot of cookbooks and tried a lot of recipes.

Now, my family enjoys my cooking ;)

Michelle said...

hi sheng, the next time you fry something wipe the excess water first with a paper towel so the oil won't jump anywhere then use a splatter to cover the pan to avoid making a mess in case the oil wants to come out from the pan.