Our plan was to go to Movie World on Armistice Day, 11th of November. We were halfway down the Gold Coast when heavy and dark clouds started appearing in front of us. Then the sudden gush of rain! We still went ahead and stopped in front of the Movie World gates. The rain was so hard and we just won't be able to enjoy the theme park if we go through. So we just went home, talked about going again the following day and hope it will be a sunny day by then.
12th of November. We were already in Gold Coast when it rained again. It wasn't as bad as the previous day and we don't wanna drive all the way back home again for nothing; so we decided to go in. Admission Tickets are priced at AU$70.00 for Adult and AU$46.00 for Child.
Like Australia Zoo, we frequent Movie World too whenever we're here. We want Sheila to have fun with the thrilling rides there and see the amazing Parade of Stars. 
I used to love going on thrilling rides way back before I entered motherhood. The first time I visited Australia, particularly Movie World, I have ridden every rides available. But since my little one was born, I've felt different about riding those. I don't know why. My sisters Tyn and Sheila always tease me about being boring because I don't wanna go with them on those rides.
Anyways, Sheila and I were on line at the Batman section, together with B and Kaiden. We were near the ride's entrance when we found out that we were lining for the Batwing Spaceshot! All along we thought that it was the Batman Adventure, which is really for Kaiden to enjoy. So B and Kaiden got out and lined up for The Ride which is like a Batman adventure at Gotham City. The Batwing Spaceshot is a vertical launch with a breathtaking descent! It was too late for me to back out because we were next in line. So on we went: put our bags down and buckled ourselves up. I was sooo nervous that I jumped out and told the ride's minder that I wanna go. By this time, people outside the ride were looking at me and laughing that I chickened out! The girl calmly said that it does look scary but I will surely enjoy the ride. It was kinda shameful but I don't care! I was hysterical! Sheila was by then so embarrassed that I was causing the delay! LOL! She kept on telling me to just sit back and get it over and done with. So I did! And boy, did I have such a good time up there! The impetuous launch was just like a quarter of a second and you're up there, 60 meters high! Then the heart-stopping drop! It was fun! I'm so glad I got back on my sit and went on with the ride! Sheila was so happy telling me that it was a great accomplishment that she made me do it! Hahaha!
>>> MORE AFTER THE CLICK! <<<


Sheila rode the thrilling Superman Escape! It travels from 0-100kms in just 2 seconds! It has drops, twists and turns that will literally make your heart stop! It's so fast that it's a struggle taking snaps of it! She definitely had a blast there! She said you would not have a chance to scream because before you know it, you're up there turning around! Bugger that! I would not even dare to try! Hahaha!



Kaiden loved being on the kiddie zone and had been on almost every ride. The main event in Movie World is always the Parade of Stars. We got a nice seat before the crowd started coming. Sheila and Kaiden had fun with every character that passes by.
It was a very good and fun-filled day with bits of rain on the side. We all walked out with smile on our faces!
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Friday, March 27, 2009
Movie World...Hollywood On The Gold Coast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























16 comments:
wahaaa! seems you really had a blast! d ko ata kaya yung rides Mommy Sheng. baka mag-faint ako.hahaha.
Maybe being amom indeed change the likes and dislikes and the general interest of a person. All the same, you have these fun too when you had your time. That is the important thing... YOU DID IT TOO kaya! ^^
ka sexy ba ana momy sheng oi. hehehehe. thanks sa visit.
JDMaBelleverlasting
Wow! You really had a blast! But mind you, I would probably do the same if given a chance to go on those rides, chicken out I mean, ha,ha! My last fun ride was in highschool and it was the ferris wheel and the caterpillar, lol!! Now it's considered as boring rides.
wow! looks you had fun with the rides, kakatakot naman, takot ako dyan...
Hi Sheng! Haven't tried thrill rides yet. Hanggang simple roller coaster lang ako :-)
Wow sexy mommy sheng as always. I used to love thrill rides until after I delivered my second son for some reason I became light-headed after riding into one! probably a reminder that I am getting old!! tc and enjoy the weekend:)
What a day to relax and had fun! You and your sis just like twin. :)
Hi Mum Sheng, thought you would like to know that Michelle already gave birth and it's a girl! It was today, around 4pm. Take care.
That is a fun ride, Sheng!
Happy Week-end, too...with your boys. :)
Sheng, i can see that you are having so much fun, that's is a pretty much worth it ride!!!
Check out my New Updates:
HISTORY of SUPERNOVA and SWEETPAIN
ANGELS IN MY LIFE
SPICES OF LIFE
Happy Saturday enjoy your weekend from the heart of US LOL...
If that was me,I couldn't ride that thing,baka atakihin ako sa puso :)
that looks fun, mommy sheng. but like u, i have this fear to ride in those rides too. the last time i was in one was when i was in high-school, sa octopus, it was my first and after that, i vowed never to ride again. haha. na trauma!
enjoy ur weekend!
ei mum :D..wow, in shorts!
eversince u came back i noticed ur choice of word's and photostyle's improving..naku, pano ba yan marami na ring magcheck sa dictionary after they gone over ur post.
i could see/feel the kid in u in this shot..naku, ang tapang mo pala tako ako sa mga extreme rides eh..dinaig mo ko don ah
sana kami rin makarating dyan (sigh)
Oh God, if I was there, I wouldn't even dare think about riding that thing! Call me a chicken, but I just won't lay my life on the line just to ride that...
How I want to overcome my fear of amusement park rides... :(
Post a Comment