I love reading your lovely and warm welcoming comments! Feels like the old times! Nice to know my very dear blogger friends are still here for me! Thanks guys!
I've got lots and lots of catching up to do! Tons of entries to read! My fault! Ha!Ha!Ha!
The little one and I are alone right now. B went on a 2 weeks business trip to Vietnam. He is not working at the moment and just takes part time consultancy job. It's hard not having him around. I know I should have gotten used to it, since he is almost always away from his previous work. It's just that ever since we came back here last October, we've been together 24/7 since then. So being apart again is kinda hard for me. When my sister Sheila was here, B also went away for 2 weeks in Malaysia. It was alright because I've got company. But it's different now. I'm all alone from 0830H - 1500H because Kaiden is at school.
Good thing I came back to blogging! It always keeps me company and keeps me sane!
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Thursday, March 19, 2009
It's Great To Be Back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























13 comments:
I feel the same mum shenng, my husband works offshore for 28 days and home for 14 days and I will never get use to it because I always miss him..
Welcome back!
Oh dear. Hirap nyan noh wala si hubby? Kaya kami tinag along na dito ni hubby eh hahaha. Sanay kana rin naman sa place diba?
May earthquake bah? Diko nafeel ah? Kahapon din daw?
You are most welcome, Mummy Sheng! I am just happy a very fine and brilliant blogger like you is finally back!
CHEERS!
Hi Sheng! visit you here, God bless and welcome back again...
That's kinda hard Sheng, esp you and B had been together 24/7 for a longer time. Just get the hang of it. Mabuti na lang may blogging ano? At least...hehe.
Btw, this is my other site. Pls add this one too. Thanks..and again, welcome back gurl. :)
We miss you sheng! so nice to hear from you and yes even nicer so know that you're back in the blogsphere :)
hirap nyan ah...alang kasama...alang makausap. baka it's time for another "Kaiden" to keep you busy while Kuya Kaiden is in school. :-)
wow, mommy sheng your back....miss your presence girl...wer naman ka napadpad oi...anywyas im happy that your back with the blogging world.. surely you have lots of stories to tell..do visit my other blogs as well...
http://benchiegrace.blogspot.com/
http://fidelity-lilyofthevalley.blogspot.com/
Hi Sheng,
Has it been forever? I'm sorry to have not visited as often as I should. It's really good to visit you again though. Keep up the good post!
Take care!
so, break muna pala kayo ni hubby, sis. haha. just kidding,
anyway, favor mommy sheng, kindly update my urls please...
sweet temptation - www.yogiandme.com
lynn's chic spot - www.lynnschicspot.com
thanks a lot! mwahugs!
hello Mrs. Gorgeous :-) welcome back! thanks for dropping by on my site see you around :-)
hi mommy sheng! welcome back!
Mabelle
Yeah Sheng, it is really great to have u back in the blogosphere. :)
Happy week-end and thanks for dropping by today!
Post a Comment