Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, February 18, 2008

Are You Ready For Marriage?

Got this tag from WildCatLady. I was surprised by the result! I guess I'm bound to be married!





You Are 98% Ready for Marriage



This doesn't mean you should rush out and get married...

But if you did tie the knot, it would probably work out great!




Go and try this for yourselves! Let's see your score!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

6 comments:

Sunshinelene said...

that's a good score, sheng. :)

let me try.ok?

Jonna Luttrull said...

hello sheng how are you.

Liz said...

Hi Sheng! I have a tag for you
http://mlizcochico.blogspot.com/2008/02/tag-from-monaco.html
I hope you can do it.

Take care.

Anonymous said...

good score sis. per di na ata pede yan sa akin because im married na eh.

by the way bumisita lng po sa blog mo i hope youre okey now. take care always and god bless you mwaaaaaaah

Filipina Ini said...

Wow! As in super ready! That means magandang mama ka noh! And very caring..kaya naman pala nababasa ko sa mga posts mo na ang lambing din ng anakins mo... A kiss for you and kaiden...Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

waaaa... nice!
nacurious tuloy ako...
hmmm... lemme take the test and see the result.. hehehe