I was really tired and sleepy so obviously, I want to sleep in. But it's just me and Kaiden here, so when he woke up, he woke me up too! I said I still want to sleep. Know what his reply was? "But Mummy, it's already morning, see? You have to get up!" He don't want to go down alone so I reluctantly got up. I was wondering why it is cold. I touched the heater and it doesn't have any heat at all! So I checked all the heaters around the house and went to the laundry room where the controls are. They are not working and a red light was on. I have no idea what to do! There wasn't any manual and the language on the machines are German or whatever! I was freezing! The meters are below 20. There's a sun, moon and snow signs on the machine. So what I did was press the buttons there and voila, it worked! Of course it took some time to heat up the whole house. I gave Kaiden his breakfast and had mine as well.
Hubby called and told me that they have finished their business in Boracay and are trying to get the earliest flight tomorrow back to Manila. He wants to have an ample time in Manila to go shopping before heading back to the airport. He asked me if there's anything that I want, but I can't think of any so I just told him to get something for Kaiden.
I've already planned to go to church today. I was thinking of just walking there but it's raining! You know what it feels like when the rain is pouring and it's cold! But Kaiden has been house-bound for days so I want get him out of the house. I gave him a bath and had a shower myself.
We went to Mary Magdalene Church in the Old Town. I think it's the only Catholic Church here in Riga that has English Mass. It's the First Sunday of Lent today. Being Kaiden, he got bored easily. He was making a noise and wants to leave. After the Mass, we went to Double Coffee and had Club Sandwich each and drinks. We walked and walked in the middle of the rain. Kaiden doesn't mind walking because he loves using his umbrella. And being me, I couldn't withstand passing by a shop without having a peep! So the end result? Bought some stuff! I was pleased that Kaiden didn't mind me shopping, I mean he was nonchalant. Even when we went to a kiddie clothes shop and asked him if he likes the clothes I'm picking, he plainly said yes to all without even looking at it. After shopping, we grabbed something from McDonalds and head home.
I think we got home just in time because there was heavy rain when I looked outside. It's still raining as I'm typing this. I hope the weather illuminates tomorrow because I'm planning to have some retail theraphy once more.
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Monday, February 11, 2008
A Rainy Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























1 comment:
i luv blogs about rain..and yah, its the best time to spend wd kiddoes too..so seize it well..
i jst miss the emotions and sights when i went over ur post:) rgds..
Post a Comment