Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My Baby is Sick and Hubby is Away . . .

Yes, you read it right . . . Hubby is away (yet) again! He's off to Boracay, in the Philippines. You'd think I would come because it's in Bora! Hubby wanted me too, but I said it's the wrong season because it's been raining there lately. Besides, he'll be with his business associates, so we really can't enjoy the beach together. We might be going home to the Philippines by next month anyway. He'll be back by Tuesday. This is the longest time that we'll be apart! The longest time that Kaiden won't see him. Although Kaiden thinks that his Dada is always on the plane. When Hubby walks in the door, Kaiden would ask if Dada came from the airport or the office. Because if it's from the airport, he'll certainly have a gift. Or whenever Hubby calls, Kaiden's lines would always be, "Have you got a gift for me?"

This is the wrong day to be on a flight too, because Kaiden's got a temperature. He was his bubbly self the whole afternoon till I put him to bed last night. When I checked on him before going to bed myself, I was surprised that he was hot! He's temperature was 38.8c! I woke him up to give him medicine. He was chilling while drinking water. I put Kaiden between Hubby and me so I can check-up on him anytime.

Kaiden was still hot when he got up this morning. I gave him meds and breakfast. He's only 37.4c now and playing everywhere. The house is a bit of a mess at the moment, but who cares? If I clean up, it won't be long till clutter finds its way back. So I'll just let things be and just clean it all up at the end of the day. Hopefully Kaiden will be better by then and be able to go to school tomorrow. He actually wants to go to school today, and won't accept that he's sick. He said he is feeling ok and not sick at all. So to stop him from crying, I let him play with his new toys.

So I'll be playing a number of roles today: a mother/father, doctor/nurse, nanny/maid and a playmate. Oh, the joys of mothermood!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

5 comments:

Amsterdam - Today said...

how are Sheng...hope your son and hubby wil get well...

Gorgeous MUM said...

I'm doing fine, thank you. My kid is getting better now. Thanks for the thought!

Anonymous said...

hi there sheng, sorry to hear that your baby is sick.

Liz said...

Sorry to hear about Kaiden being sick. I hope he's feeling better now.

I have something for you here:
http://mlizcochico.blogspot.com/2008/02/cool-cat-and-valentine.html

Michelle said...

hi sheng! good that kaiden wants to go to school coz some kids don't and others try to find a way to stay at home so they can play or watch tv. at least now you know that he's interested or value the education. :)