Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Friday, February 29, 2008

8 Random Things About My Kaiden

Tagged by Mummy Joey and Mummy Yvelle.

Here are the facts about the greatest love of my life!


1) Kaiden was born during winter in Australia. Probably that's why he is so tolerant of the cold weather. He doesn't like having blankets on him no matter how freezing the temperature is! Much like his Dada!

2) Kaiden was breastfeed for almost 3 years! Yes, that's right! It was 2 years and 9 months to be exact! He got sick then and he just stopped drinking from me. He was never bottle-fed, he just doesn't like formula. Don't know why. I guess the product of that is his lovely attachment to me!

3) Kaiden loves music! He sings a lot! Knows many songs. My IPod is in his room because he is the one listening to it. Even his teachers at school compliments his passion for music!

4) Kaiden loves everything about Spiderman and Cars! I think at a young age, he collects apparels of those characters! He almost have everything from toys, clothes, dining set, books, everything!

5) Kaiden's favorite colors are blue and red (I wonder from where? ...Spiderman!) But mostly it's red. He doesn't think that blue is the only color for boys.

6) Kaiden gets bored easily! Nothing amazes him that last long. Even a new toy will only capture his attention for a little while, be it his favorite characters.

7) Kaiden thinks that going to the shops means he gets a toy all the time! Never wants to leave the mall without a toy in tow. And Hubby blames me for it!

8) Kaiden picks up his messy toys after playing with them. He knows Mummy won't be happy seeing toys scattered everywhere.

I want to pass this on to Mummies who has spare time to sit and think about those cute and nice qualities that your kid/kids have!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

8 comments:

yvelle said...

hello! tnx for doing the tag and happy wkend! ur kaiden is big boy na. :)

Norm said...

wow cute ng 2 dimples ni Kaiden mo sheng, happy weekend..

Filipina Ini said...

One more thing to blame you! If Kaiden becomes a model and your hubby doesn't allow! hehehe...look at him! He sure loves the camera... I know for sure it's your fault, Sheng! hahaha

Thanks a lot for rating my review from the other site pala.

Cute nga ng dimples ni Kaiden..Kanino ba yan namana? I love your posts about Kaiden, kasi nga may pics nya, at ang lambing tingan and as I read from your previous posts, malambing ngang pagkabata... Mana sa ina? Ang ganda nga ng bonding nyo... hmmm, i hope when i'll have kids someday i can make them close to me.

Keep posting!

ginabeloved said...

I guess his characters are drawn up because he's breastfed. truly, Kaiden is cute, kind and wonderful. A disciplined kid.
He's a blessing.
youre so lucky to have him

God bless! :)

ginabeloved said...

tama ka jan ilovephilippinestoo, breastfeeding is the real answer for establishing closeness between a mother and a child. some mothers only knows this fact and those are those who truly care for their children. here in the Philippines, most mothers rear their child with milk powders. they dont value the good effect of breastfeeding. at ang rason ng ibang mother ay dahil ayaw nila masira figure nila- unacceptable.

levian said...

i love the photograph so much !! :D

Filipina Ini said...

The problem in the country is the publicity in tv.. very misleading. the government also don't make something about it... just money and tax.. nothing more.

In tv, if you use this milk, your child can be extraordinary...if you use this milk, your child will be intelligent, will be this will be tht!

I see how people are fooled by publicity in the country.. and all the shows are only for money... especially shows by Endemol! People here in Europe are vomiting for these kinds of shows. I don't know if it's still going on there!

Moreover, Nestle was once (i dunno if until now) was boycotted also here in Europe for the misleading publicity like what I have said.... Because we are not far from the African situation that no much clean water... in Ph mothers are encouraged with milk, and they need water for it to dilute... And water sa Pinas is not that totally safe especially to the poor. The end result? The babies become malnourished and have parasites... uhhmmm..bulati?

Anyway, I hate TV publicities! Maybe this is the reason why I hate TV so much..kaya eto, naging attached sa computer.pc/laptop with internet tuloy!

Dakilang Tambay said...

cute ng dimples :)