Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Getting Better

I still didn't send Kaiden to school today. His temperature yesterday was going up and down, even though I'm monitoring his medicine intake to the dot. His temp last night reached almost to 39c! It's about 2pm now and his temperature seems stable. I just hope it will continue to go down to normal because he misses his classmates so much.

He wanted to have a swim in the tub today but he cried when I told him that he can't because he's sick. He says he's not sick and never been sick! Funny kid!

I'm really glad Kaiden is getting better and better.

Hubby is in Boracay now and excitingly told me that they arrived there in a chopper! They don't wanna be bothered queuing for the plane so they hired a helicopter! Arriving in style, ei? Hahaha!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

1 comment:

Joy0z said...

Hi Friend can I ask favor. Please comment in this post Sociable Blogger and then nominate me as Joydob.