Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Thanks for the nomination and support!

I was surprised to be nominated for the Filipino Blog of the Week! Thanks, Talksmart http://salaswildthoughts.blogspot.com/ !!!

I don't know how to put the poll here in my page. I tried to do what I was told, but to no avail! It was the same thing with the awards given to me! I just can't put it here! I don't know why and it is so frustrating!

I may not have a chance to win, but it's good fun! Good game, if I may say!

So if you guys have time to spare, please do vote for me through Talksmart's site at http://salaswildthoughts.blogspot.com/

You see, I can't even link him up here! Pretty dumb me! Hahaha!

A special thanks to Joy, for trying to help me!

I would like to say a very, very big THANK YOU! for everybody who took and will continue to take their time to vote for me! It is and will be gladly appreciated!

Have a nice Sunday everyone!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

1 comment:

coolingstar9 said...

Hi,
I am coolingstar9, glad to know that you have received such a wonderful award, keep it up.