I haven't been feeling good for the past few days. I didn't tell Hubby about it till he got home last Friday because I don't want him to worry while he's away.
We went out late yesterday just to get some groceries and had a coffee afterwards. I took photos of that coffee shop I mentioned on my previous post. It was named Cup&Cino. Cool name, isn't it?


Today, Hubby don't really want to go out of the house because of me. I said I'll be fine. I was having a shower when Kaiden came in and asked, "Mummy, are you feeling alright?". Isn't that sweet? When I came out and got dressed he asked me again if I'm still feeling sick. He said, "I will kiss you to make you feel better, ok?" He gave me a big hug and stroke my hair a couple of times.
Oh, I feel like I'm in heaven! Kaiden is really sweet! He would often stop what he's doing and just say, "I love you, Mummy!" He would say it while we're playing, while walking, while I'm dressing him up, just anytime. He also likes giving me tons and tons of kisses and hugs! I just can't explain the happiness I'm feeling! It does take all your worries away! I just love my sweet baby!
So we went to the Old Town to have lunch at a restaurant that we both have no idea where. I looked for it at the map. I know it's on the same street where the Irish Pub is. We parked near the House of Blackheads but had no idea if we have to pay or not, we couldn't read the signs! Hubby went around to look for the parking ticket machine but he can't find any. It was feezing cold and we're walking around to nowhere! I tried asking some but they don't speak English! Hubby was getting irritated, until he finally found the machine on the far end from where we parked. We walked along Grecinieku Street but the street ended with just another street! I walked inside Steiku Haoss and asked. It was just there all along!
The restaurant is Vive Le Figaro. It's quite deceiving from outside because you'll think it's small. It's really nice and cozy inside.


Kaiden wanted fish.
I had steak.
And Hubby just had a salad. Didn't got a photo of it.
When we got home, I had a rest because I wasn't feeling well again. Kaiden went inside our room and gave me a kiss. He said he'll close the door so I won't hear him make a noise. He then said, "You sleep now, Mummy so you won't get sick. I love you!" That was a nice lullaby!
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Monday, February 4, 2008
My Sweet Baby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























2 comments:
ohhh your little boy is so sweet. now i really want to have one. hahaha
thanks! he really is sweet! why don't you try having one now! hahaha!
Post a Comment