
I would like to thank everybody who sent such lovely messages yesterday and today, when I wasn't feeling myself. I guess I just had one of those days . . . But I'm up and going now! Feeling better and happier! Hubby was kinda worried too. He wants to send me and Kaiden home to the Philippines for something to do. But I said Kaiden loves going to school and seeing his friends, and I don't want him to miss up a lot of his school's activities. 
Hubby, Kaiden and I were so lazy today! It's past 2pm and none of us had a shower yet! Hubby is watching tv downstairs, Kaiden is sleeping and I'm here typing. We want to get some groceries but we decided to do it tomorrow and just be lazy the whole day! It would be fun to go out because the weather is nice today, it's sunny and not windy. I hope it stay like that tomorrow and for the rest of the week.
We'll have our post-Valentine dinner tonight at a resto by the river. I haven't given my gift to Hubby yet. Too lazy!
Can't think of anything more to say. Maybe I'll hit the sack and join Kaiden!
Everyone can be lazy sometimes, right?
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Saturday, February 16, 2008
A Slothful Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























3 comments:
Ohhhhh You're hubby is so sweet. It's true that there are times when we don't feel good and you don't know what to do. In my case, cleaning the house made me feel better. I can feel a big relief if the place I live in is clean and arranged. Yeah, I also wish to have a little bundle of joy already but I was also thinking of the side effects coz I’m not finish with my Dental thing yet where I need the shots if they work on my teeth. Plus I’m taking a pill for my hormone imbalance. So it’s too complicated to carry a bundle of joy for now. Maybe it’s not the right time for me and hubby yet. We’ll just wait til I’m fixed.
happy weekend sis!
I had fun reading this post because I can really relate with it. Wow, dinner by the river side? I see you must be really happy with your life there. We have this latest post about Valentine's Day.
http://kchanneluap.blogspot.com/2008/02/ua-knowledge-channel-valentines-special_10.html
Is it okay if we exchange links?
Post a Comment