Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, February 21, 2008

How Fast Can You Type?

Tagged by Lynn. Thanks!

Doing this was fun! I actually got high grades during my typing class back in High School. And I even got flat 1.0 all the time back in College! My prof then expected me to finish first that's why she always asks me before the class starts to do something for her when I'm done. I don't type the right way. I do the "tuldok system"! I'm just good in faking it! LOL!!! I'm probably not meant to be a secretary, but a sexytary! (",)

But I guess I'm not that good anymore because this is my score . . .

47 words

Speed test



Nevertheless, it was really fun! I had a good time doing it. Maybe if I practice more I'll get a higher score!

I'd like to pass this on to anybody who wanna have some typing fun! Please feel free to do it as well!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

13 comments:

marie said...

hi sheng! thanks for the tag but I'm not really a good typist, baka nakaka hiya score ko. hahaha:)

PINAY MOMMY said...

hello mummy sheng! i posted na mine. i did much poorer. hehehe. thanks for the tag!

ginabeloved said...

hi there! thanks for the visit. i do have this one already just posting it as auxiliary. :)
hi to kaiden cute :)

hfnl/jtld said...

finished with this one momi sheng. it's in my hopefaithnlove. thanks so much.

Gorgeous Traveller said...

I've tried this one as well :) fun. i thought i was a fast typist. hindi pala hehe :)

Can i link your blog to mine?

Thanks,
Marie
http://gorgeoustraveller.blogspot.com

Jonna Luttrull said...

good morning sheng, thank you so much for this tag. i will get this later

Norm said...

thanks sis!

Gorgeous Traveller said...

Am from Sydney,,, let me know if you happen to be in this side of the world!

Ciao! :)

Emzkie said...

hi Sheng! thanks for this tag.. i really had fun doing it. hehehe.. check my result. =)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag. I've already posted in on my blog. :) Just click on my link to see it.

Sunshinelene said...

hi sheng, here's mine. pls check itout:

http://midlifedancing.blogspot.com/2008/01/hows-your-typing-speed_26.html

happy Friday!

hfnl/jtld said...

nope.not so.i just did it like 4 times.that's why.just try it many times and your score will improve bcoz the words are still the same.

thanks for d visit.

Anonymous said...

hello sheng! thanks for the tag.. it was pretty interesting and fun. ty again. happy weekend!