Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, February 14, 2008

V Day!




The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return . . .

So it's the wonderful DAY OF LOVE today! For sure some people will be celebrating this day in a romantic way, some may do it by just simply being together, or some may not celebrate it at all!

Hubby and I won't be doing anything special today. He don't wanna join the crowd celebrating this day. He said we'll have it on the weekend.

Hubby isn't fond of celebrating Valentine's Day. This is the dreaded day that his loving mother passed away. So in commemoration of their Mum, their father asked them not to celebrate Valentine's Day. Hubby is very close to his Mum because he is the youngest and the baby of the family. Him and his Dad were the only ones who were at his Mum's bedside when she passed on.

We had a lovely celebration last year back in Dubai. We had a romantic dinner at Hyatt's revolving resto. We did had an incredible time! I really don't mind not celebrating this day. We can always make everyday a Valentine's Day! I think Hubby is just doing this to make me happy! (wink! wink!)

I was planning of cooking something special (if I can!) tonight so I told Kaiden that we're going out. I was giving Kaiden a bath when it hailed. Then all of a sudden it was snowing so hard! It wasn't long after I finished with Kaiden and dressed him up, then the snow was gone! It's as if the snow just appeared to greet everybody today. Now it's very windy and sunny. I told Hubby that we're going out but he said we better just stay home because it's really freezing outside. Being windy will just make it worst. So here we are. Kaiden is snoozing right now and I'm here typing away.

Here's wishing everybody a lovely Valentine's Day!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Same here Sheng. Hubby and I just stay in the house and eat the chocolate that we both chose. Happy Valentines Day! :)

Dakilang Tambay said...

happy valentines day

aL|e said...

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return . . ."

--you are right about that.. my teacher once said that 'only when you LOVE that you find meaning in life..'

make everyday a valentine's day for you and your hubby!

Gene M. said...

Happy Hearts Day to you! :-)

AJ said...

happy hearts day!..that lady outhere is lovable :)