Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, February 25, 2008

Our Weekend . . .

The weekend we had primarily consist of nothing but . . . shopping! Yes, shopping! [wide smile on the side!]

Hubby has been on a diet for almost 3 months now. So far he's already shed about 19 kilos. Almost all of his clothes are way too big on him, that's why he had to shop for new ones. His business shirts and pants look really loose on him; same with his polo shirts and jeans. Hubby isn't fond of shopping like I do! Though he is more than happy to be with me while I do what I love! He bought a few pairs of slacks, jeans and shirts. He said he'll wait for a couple more months till he goes down to his desired weight, then he'll have a complete change of wardrobe.

Of course it's gonna be completely impossible for me not to snag anything when we've been in a mall almost the entire day! Well, we're actually in different shopping malls last Saturday and yesterday. We were in Domina the first day and at Alfa the following day. I went berserk shopping for those 2 days! It was indeed a shopping galore! Of course I felt really good because i just love, love, love shopping! But now I am doing a self-imposed SHOPPING BAN!!! I just found out that I have consumed my money for this month! I was planning on saving more because I want to go crazy shopping in Manila when we go home next month! Waah! I won't have enough by then! I have to really control myself not to buy anything! I hope I can! I didn't get a photo of what I purchased during the weekend because I feel kinda guilty not having much money left. But hey, I had so much fun!

On the other story . . . Kaiden went to play and stay on those kiddie stations where you can leave your child and go your way. So he was there while Hubby and I do our shopping. We just got him out to get something to eat and he went back in there again. He doesn't mind staying there because he loves the slides and the balls, and the fact that he gets to meet a lot of kids, even though most of them don't speak English! He also went on those character rides over and over again! He used up all my coins!

So, that's how our weekend went.

Looking forward to a bright week ahead!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

7 comments:

Asian Games Web said...

What's with women and shopping?

Norm said...

wow! shopping time, I`m sure nag enjoy kayo, thanks for the visit sheng, take care always..

Filipina Ini said...

19 kilos? Wow! Ang laki ah! I wish I have the power to loose at least 5... hmmm... anong sekreto Sheng?

Thanks for always dropping by...

Anonymous said...

am a shopaholic too! as in.. lol! i do feel guilty sometimes.. sometimes only. *wink

tc :)

Michelle said...

wow, shopping! hehe i don't know why women loves to go shopping but after seeing oprah's show about people go bankrupt, or rags to riches then riches to rags with suze orman's help, i tried to control myself not to go shopping for things that i don't need. it was hard at first but now i get used to it which is good. hehe

Dakilang Tambay said...

wow.. shopping. sana may pera din akong pangshopping, haha

Gorgeous Traveller said...

Saya naman uwi ka Manila! :) Am sure you'll go ga-ga over shopping again! :) Splurge!Coz its not like you go home very often, or do you?

How long will you be away for? You going to islands while you're there?