I wasn't able to post this last night because I got so tired after the dinner.
Anyways, after our lazy afternoon yesterday, we showered and got dressed for dinner. The restaurant is just walking distance from where we live. But it was a freezing walk! Like what I've mentioned yesterday, it's a restaurant by the Daugava River. Latvia has extreme winter weather, so obviously they can't set-up outside. But the resto is really nice during summer. They've got a dock by the river where you can dine in. It's fun 'coz you sway with the waves! The restaurant is named Fabrikas Restorans.

We sat at the end corner. Hubby wasn't feeling quite well since he got back from Boracay last Tuesday, so he's not in the mood for photos. And he said it's embarassing! I didn't put the flash on though. So here are the pics of me and Kaiden:


Their serving of bread . . .
Kaiden had a mushroom risotto . . .

While I had porkchop with cheese . . .
Hubby had a soup and a roasted lamb. He thinks it's silly to take a photo of it, so I didn't.
It was a good meal. A good post-Valentine dinner.
We went to the mall today. Wasn't able to resist buying something! Hay!
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Monday, February 18, 2008
Our Post-Valentine Dinner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























No comments:
Post a Comment