Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Blogging Awards

Screen Friends
by Miasartiff

My husband has finally gone to work
My children have finished their play
they've gone to bed, their stories read
Now it's my time of day.

I've had one of those days
you know what I mean
so I sit back and relax
and turn on my screen.

I'll talk to all my friends
who know just what to say
to make my stresses go
and my troubles fade away.

My friends you're always there for me
whenever I feel blue
and though we've never met before
I know our friendship is true.

And although we haven't been friends for long
in this short time it seems
we shared so many things already
our hopes, our fears, our dreams.

We come from different walks of life
but we share a common bond
and it's time to say to all of you
I've grown so very fond.

So thank you friends for being there
whenever I need you
I know you're always there for me
and you know I'm there for you.



This is just a simple token of deep appreciation to all my blogging friends, especially those who took their precious time to give me such heart-warming awards! You guys just don't know how happy you made me feel!

A gracious hugs and kisses to Ate Liza, LadyNorms, Gamay, Mommy Ruby, Michelle, Mabelle, Chant, the Chic Shopaholic, Avee, Yvette, Lhen, Arlene, Twinkletoe, Ricka, Ging, Lynn and to everybody! I hope I haven't forgotten anyone!

I didn't got the chance to post it as soon as you gave those awards, so I'm putting it all here now.





















I feel so fortunate to having found a dear friend in each one of you!

Thank you once again and I wish you guys all the best!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

5 comments:

Norm said...

thanks sis! visit me again if you have time I got very beautiful tag para sa mga artistahin cosmo cover girl tag for you in my yesterday site..

Michelle said...

wow! that's a lot. as in ... a LOT. hehe thank you so much sheng for posting this. you're such a nice woman that's why many bloggers awarded you. :)

marie said...

Hi Sheng! I'm linking you up too:) Thanks

Anonymous said...

Wow! Ang dami nito ah. You're welcome Sheng. You deserve all these wonderful awards.

God Bless.

Emzkie said...

dami mong award Sheng ha!! dat means ang daming nagmamahal sau. =) oi may tag pala ako sayo ito na LiNK click mo yan ha! happy hearts day pala. =)