Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Cancelled Plans . . .

I was planning to go out today. I'm getting so bored here at home. Good thing blogging somehow takes a bit of my time. I wanted to go to the Old Town, do some window shopping (if I can control myself not to buy anything!), eat at McDonalds (I've been craving for McDonalds lately, dunno why!), walk around, visit a church or maybe catch a movie (alone!). I thought it's gonna be a sunny day today like yesterday. But it's all foggy and murky, plus some showers too! So for sure it's gonna be cold!

Oh well, got no choice but to just stay home today. I was really looking forward to going out today! I even promised my dear Kaiden that there will be some McDonalds food and a toy waiting for him when he gets home from school today. I guess I just have to improvise something.

Now I can't wait to have a day out on the weekend!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

2 comments:

hfnl/jtld said...

thanks for dropping by at my hopefaithnlove.

bloggers4acause said...

hi Mrs G. Thanks for dropping by our blog every once in a while. hope you're doin fine. i have a request. Is it okay if you change our link to UA&P I SHARE HAPPINESS instead of just I Share Happiness in your blogs you linked us to? We need it to up our keyword. Hope you help us out. In return, we're willing to link all of the blogs that you have.