Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Friday, February 15, 2008

One of those days . . .

zwani.com myspace graphic comments


That is exactly what I'm feeling right now. I have no idea why??? I think it started yesterday afternoon. Nothing unusual happened but I just felt so down. Kaiden's natural rowdiness didn't help. When Hubby got home, we had dinner and just the normal nightly routine. He said we'll celebrate Velentine's Day tomorrow so we could spend time together longer.

The day started alright. But I really feel so down! Not to mention so indolent too! I didn't clean the house today. I just don't feel like it. Good thing Kaiden knows that if he makes a mess with his toys, he should pick it all up. And that's what he did! Hubby texted me just now, wanted to know how we are. I said we're bored, as usual. He suggested to go out, but I said it's too cold.

I'm bored out of my brain! I think I'll have a good, warm bath and stay there longer. Maybe that will somehow make me feel a bit better.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

3 comments:

marie said...

By now I hope you're fine.Have a great week-end.

Liz said...

Hi Sheng! I do hope you are feeling much better now. Have a blessed weekend.

Anonymous said...

i hope u feeling good now :-)

btw greetings from Valentine Linky Love #4