It's the 28th of the month once again . . . our day! We used to celebrate the 28th day of every month in the past years. It was good that both our anniversaries are on the 28th, we don't need to have 2 celebrations! Our main dates are just 2 months apart, April and June.
I sometimes miss how Hubby and I spend time together when we were not married yet. We always make sure to be with one another. I miss our romantic dates; how he used to pick me up from work or he would just send his driver over if he's still busy, and I'll just meet up with him in the mall or wherever we're headed. We even used to have lunch together near my office, sometimes with my close workmates. He got along well with my friends, which is great! They love him! I miss how he surprises me with a bouquet of flowers for no reason at all, or whenever I am stressed out at work. How he would wait for me till my last ticketing for the day is done or whenever I have to do overtime. How he cheers me up when problems at work makes me feel so down. I miss how he sends me food when my job eats out even my lunch time. How he calls to check if I got to work alright and how my day was going. How proud he was when he introduced me to all of his staff, that some even calls me Ma'am! I was so nervous then because I know how much his people cares for him! It's funny how they would acknowledge me when I enter the building. Our endless texting and talks on the phone, even though we've just been together. How he waits for me as I go inside our house before taking off. How my family and relatives came to like him (but not at first!). I also miss our walks along Rockwell, coincide with our infinite talks. We love to eat, watch movies, do a lot of shopping and just hang out. There were a lot more things that we love doing together. I miss those kilig moments of ours!
I am not saying that we no longer have kilig moments, it's just nice to reminisce how we used to be before. It's kinda different now because we have Kaiden, the best thing that ever happened to both of us! That doesn't mean that it is hard being on that stage again. It's just we've got priorities now to consider.
Don't you sometimes think how you and your Hubby / Wifey used to be, when you were still going out? I kinda miss those, really! A feeling like having no care in the world! So blinded by LOVE! LOL!!!
But it is better now because we can be together 24/7. No need to wait to get off work to see each other. No parents to worry about when I get home late. No job or work-related issues that hinder our time together. No more jealous gust. And at the end of each day I know he'll come home only to me!
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
28 May
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























5 comments:
Hi Sheng,
My hubby and I usually go on dates every pay day. And everytime were meeting friends he introduce me as ex-girlfriend while I introduce him as my ex-boyfriend.
Enjoy Life!
Hi Mummy Sheng...
Nice picture of you and your hubby. Happy Anniv sa inyo. It's always nice to spend time like that.
Here's to 50 years more of togetherness...
Mommy J
very nice thoughts,Sheng.you're right it's kinda different when we have kids and it is nice to reminisce those "kilig" times...hehehehe!although,yup we still have now,but really it's not that "super fresh" anymore!
By the way, happy monthly anniversary to you, lovely couple!
ang sweet naman ng hubby mo sis.. yung hubby ko? ewan! lol. after we married he doesnt surprises me anymore. He will just give me money and pick anything i want, doesnt mean anything tuloy, it doesnt feel special. maganda talaga yung galing sa kanya ano.. eventhough its just a little thing it means a whole lot talaga. =) he doesnt even remember our wedding day! lol. kakadismaya. hehehe . u r very lucky! =)
So nice Mommy Sheng. Kakakilig naman. I also miss our kilig moments but I and hubby see to it that we have time out together.
Post a Comment