Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Mother's Day

It was exactly 0012H when Hubby got home last Sunday, Mother's Day! Oh boy, am I glad that he is finally home! I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tight! After long, long days of being apart and after all that happened, he is back at last!

We didn't get to really celebrate Mother's Day because Hubby was sooo tired. His body clock is out. He went to bed at half past 1 and got up at around 0400H, never get to sleep anymore.

I was awaken by Kaiden's voice calling me. And when I opened my eyes, Kaiden was carrying my breakfast! A breakfast in bed for Mother's Day! Hubby cooked it and got Kaiden to bring it to me. How sweet! Kaiden greeted me and gave me a sweet kiss! What a touching gesture to start my day!

Inspite of everything that happened to Hubby, he still made sure to get me something for Mother's Day. I've been telling him over the phone that I don't need anything, I just want him back.

Hubby got me this . . .



We always have the same phone ever since. Mushy, but that's how we are. But I'm not really into the latest ones. I was just quite contented with my old one, more than a year old Sony Ericsson K800i. We even bought new phones on our way here from Australia, but that phone never even got out of the box! I was just attached with my old phone from Dubai . . . (probably still holding on to Dubai! hihihi!) Although I also use Sony Ericsson P1i. I love that one!

Hubby really liked and loved the iPhone so he also got me one. He said the stolen one already had a lot in it, unlike the ones we have now. I like my new phone but haven't really used it yet. Still clinging on to my Sony Ericsson K800i and P1i! We still need some programs added to it and most of all, we need Wi-Fi! I hope I can really use it for an iPod, because I don't even use the iPod we have here. I'm just being plain lazy!

Anyways, my little prince gave me this . . .


A nice robe from Vietnam. Kaiden was so proud giving it to me! I hang it up over the chair after I tried them on, and Kaiden told me to take care of it because it might get dirty. He gladly showed it to Tyn too.

Hubby was apologetic that he couldn't take us out to celebrate Mother's Day because he is out-of-this-world tired. I said it's fine. Having him back with us is all I ever wanted for Mother's Day. Him being safe back here is the best present I could ever have last Sunday! I'm just so thankful that our good Lord brought him home safe, and I'll forever be grateful for that!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

4 comments:

Prily said...

Lovely,lovely gifts from your sweet hubby,my friend. That silk dragon design robe really rocks. You're lucky! And yes, you are right, having your hubby back home is the best gift of all.

laura said...

wow nice gifts sweet naman ng king and prince u,but u right too ur hubby ur kid is alots gifts ur blessed my dear

Coriander Dreams said...

Hi Sheng! I have an Iphone too, from my mum/dad! But I still havent played with it much... Hindi ako mashado techie! Haha! Oh well, i'll manage eventually I hope :)

Borsallane Cart said...

wow, wish I can have one, I love the features of Iphone