Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thanks For All Your Concern!




That's all I can say for all those messages of care and concern! I know and I believe that the good Lord is always on our side. I am really thankful that Hubby is ok and well. If there's one good thing with what happened, it is the fact that my husband wasn't harmed. I'm thankful that those culprits spared the life of the man I love and the father of my child.

Hubby is back in Vietnam now. He'll try to be here by Sunday. He said he still got a Mother's Day present for me. I told him that I don't need anything, I just want him back! That's all I ever want . . . for him to be back in Kaiden and my loving arms!

Thanks for doing what you did;
You are kind beyond belief;
Your help and caring calmed me down,
And gave me soothing relief.

You touch my life with your kindness;
You know just what I need.
Your loving heart shows its caring
In your every thought and deed.


From the bottom of my heart, I sincerely thank each and every one of you! Each messages of yours truly helped me calm down during that time of helplessness.

May God continue to bless such caring friends like you!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

5 comments:

PinayWAHM said...

It's good to know he's almost back home to you and Kaiden.

He's such a sweet hubby kasi he still managed to get you something for Mother's Day despite what happened to him.

Juliana

laura said...

sweet naman ng hubby mo,kahit ganun nangyari I read ur post today bc kc kaya nahuhuli hehehe...anyway God bless u and ur fam more and more hapi moms day

Nova said...

i'm glad that his there with you now, and safe...

Anonymous said...

Hi Mmy Sheng this is off topic, I grabbed your Mummy Meme and posted it on my other site (My so-called world). I hope it's okey with you.
Anyway, Advance Happy Mother's Day!
Your husband's safety is the greatest gift for you this Mom's Day.

I added your site too on that site.

ammuthalib said...

cool blog dude... keep going