Thank you once again for those who extended their care and concern over the fearsome incident that happened to Hubby. I'll never forget your consoling messages!
Hubby said that what happened haven't sinked in yet with him, that frightful day. He keeps on saying that he's fine and not to worry about him. ( He knows how solicitous I can be!) He just came to actualize everything the following day. He said he can't eat and sleep properly, thinking about what happened. Yesterday when he arrived in Vietnam, he can't help but be wary of his surroundings. Like he always looks upon his shoulders if somebody is following him. The fact that Vietnam is swarmed with bikes, motorbikes and motorcycles, made him feel all the more prudent. I think that is trauma! Poor Hubby!
He flew back to Manila early this afternoon, to catch the KLM flight tomorrow morning back here. Yey, he's coming home! He chose KLM because if he's gonna go via Lufthansa, he'll be stopping at 4-5 different airports before finally arriving here in Riga. A good choice, I may say. He'll only have 1 stop-over in Amsterdam, then back here! He just stayed in Makati and wouldn't dare go anywhere else!
On a different note . . . less than half an hour after I dropped Kaiden off to school, I got a call from his teacher informing me that their class is suspended for today because there's a problem with the school's water system. Too bad, they're suppose to have a Family Day today. Kaiden was saying that they will be performing for us parents. I even saw the flowers they did to give to the Mothers! The school will probably have the program re-scheduled next week.
I have mentioned before that Kaiden's close friend and classmate, Clara just live next door. They have another close friend named Alexandra. She goes in the school bus that's why she doesn't get to play with the 2 of them that much, unless they are in school. The 3 of them are the closest friends among their class. Since there are no class today, Alexandra was left in school and will probably be picked up by her Dad later. Clara's Mum dropped the 3 of them here while she prepares their lunch at their place. I was originally planning to go out today, but since the kids are here, cancelled!
They played here in the spare room and made a big mess everywhere! Kaiden got a bit selfish with his toys. I guess most only child acts that way sometimes. We keep on explaining to him that he should share. In the end, they all played harmoniously and taking turns with every toy that interest them. They played house wherein Kaiden is the baby and Alexandra is the Mummy, they also did some paintings and played outside in the yard. They were picking flowers. It was nice when Alexandra gave me one! She gave Clara's Mum one too, when they went there for lunch. Sweet girl!
The 3 of them stayed and played the whole afternoon at Clara's house. We just picked up Kaiden at half past five in the afternoon because we'll gonna walk around the area where we live. It's quite chilly, but it was a nice walk.
I just can't wait till Hubby comes home and we'll do the walking as a family!
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Cancelled . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























7 comments:
It is funny my son has also no class today because of power failure in their school!hehehehe. Anyway,i can only imagine how your husband had felt after the bad incident. I also believe that whatever that was lost,there are more blessings coming to replace those.I hope you have a wonderful Mother's day,my dear. It's nice your hubby is back. As for me, i am only praying that there'll be good weather on the weekend so my husband can be back after over a week offshore. Chopper flights had been cancelled because of terrible weather the past days. *sigh... oh well, what can i do?hehehe. I am wishing you a Happy,Happy Mother's day!
hope you have a nice celebrating mother's day now that your husband is on his way home.
happy mother's day.
hope you have a nice celebrating mother's day now that your husband is on his way home.
happy mother's day.
hi sheng, thanks for dropping by at my blog again. hope your hubby will be able to recover about the incident in Manila. but still, he needs to be careful wherever he goes. about the kids, they funny. :)
mummy sheng,
i feel sorry for what happened to your hubby. i pray that he could overcome the trauma of the incident. God bless your family.
there are things we don't expect to happen that really happens. am so sorry na sa hubby mo pa nangyari ang ganun...
Hope your hubby is ok now, mummy sheng. Happy mother's day to you!
Hi Mummy Sheng...
Grabe siguro ang trauma sa husband mo. Being robbed is something I can relate with. I'm probably going to blog about it one of these days para ma share.
Anyway, it's good to know your husband is almost home. Just give him the biggest hug you can ever give him.
Mummy J
Post a Comment