Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Kaiden's Special Day Tomorrow

Tomorrow will be my little prince's birthday! He's 4!

I don't know any place here where we can celebrate Kaiden's birthday. Even McDonalds doesn't cater to any celebration. They don't have much for kiddie parties here. Though some held it at a TimeZone-like place, but Kaiden and his friends are way too young for that, I think. We'll just gonna have a simple, low-key affair this time. So different from Kaiden's previous birthdays. We will just have a small celebration at school with his classmates. He loves having a party with games and all, but I'm sure he'll enjoy his birthday this year even if it's just gonna be in school. That's where all his friends are anyway.

I'm planning to just get McDonalds Happy Meal for the kids and some pastries for the teachers and the 2 Mums I've invited over (respectively Clara and Yoon-Je's mothers). Hubby had ordered a Spiderman cake (hoping it will look like Spiderman!). They don't have bakeshops here like what we have back in the Philippines. Tyn and I have prepared loot bags with stuff that we know the kids will love and enjoy! We'll have the celebration proper after the children's quiet time. They are dismissed early every Wednesday so we'll probably head off to school before 1400H.

> > > the loot bags < < <

We can't have the celebration here at home because I don't know what food to serve. Don't know any catering service either. Though I was good at planning parties back in Dubai. They have everything there, much like the Philippines. So we'll just make do with what we can to make Kaiden's birthday as special as he is!

Hubby and I can't find a toy that we'd love to get for Kaiden's 4th birthday, so we just got him a remote controlled quad bike with a track. We'll probably buy him something a lot nicer when we see one. I've got a few gifts for him to open up in school too.

Here's hoping that Kaiden will enjoy his humble 4th birthday celebration tomorrow!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

4 comments:

Gorgeous Traveller said...

Hi Sheng,

:) Am sure however way you spend it, it would be a special one coz u would be together.. Enjoy!

Cheers,
Marie

marie said...

Happy Birthday Kaiden! Wishing you and your parents the best of everything.

PinayWAHM said...

Woo hoo...happy birthday to Kaiden. They grow up fast, don't they?

Most days I just want to stop time para medyo mag slow down ang paglaki ng anak namin but there days when I couldn't wait for her to be more independent....but that's few and far in between.

I hope Kaiden will have a blast on his 4th bday party with classmates.

Mommy J

theworkingmom said...

Happy birthday to Kaiden! I'm sure he'll appreciate all your efforts :)

Joey