Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Daddy's Corner

Got tagged by Maybel . Thanks!


{Start Copy Here}



Started by Mitchteryosa

Rules:
1) Copy from {Start Copy Here} to {End Copy Here}.
2) Blog/Brag about your husband - yes, the father of your child/ren. As I’ve said singles may also join by bragging about their own fathers, or even grandfathers. It doesn’t matter! Of course, Daddy bloggers themselves may also join, but you have to blog about your fathers and not about yourselves, deal? Okay. Good.
3) Add your blog in the master list below linking to the post that you just made. Or if you wish, do it as how I’ve done it in my other blog by adding a new page.
4) Leave your comment here and don't forget to leave your link so you can be added on the masterlist. Yup. Here . Thanks!
5) Let’s not forget Peppermint Creative for the corner border I used for the badge.

Masterlist
1. When Silence Speaks
2. Everything About Deye
3. Etc Atbp
4. Pinay Mommy Online
5. Coffee Cup Princess
6. Pinaymama's Dairy
7. A Mother of Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
8. Everything that has Breathe Praise the Lord
9. Kate Ashley
10. Top Form Secrets
11. Marilyn
12. Anything and Everything in Between
13. Can of Thoughts
14. No Place Like Home
15. Sheng's Simple Thoughts . . .
16. Your site here

{End Copy Here}






> > > This is the very lucky man I married (Hahaha!!!), together with the precious love of our lives! He is a generous man of the house, a good provider, a caring father and a loving husband; not to mention my best friend too! A guy who keeps us all happy and spoils me to bits! A person who would be willing to go through hell and back just to give me/us everything that I/we wanted. He is the only one who can put up with me, when I am a crazy biatch at times! A very intelligent man, who is also a very good person through and through. He is all and everything that I have prayed for to be my lifetime partner!


I want to pass this on to Debbie , Prily , Sheila , Helen and Losel . Let's see and know something a bit about the MAN in your life!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

7 comments:

WebbieLady said...

How sweet naman ng inahin na to at wife.. Super lucky ni Kaiden and ng husband mo Sheng. Keep it up and all the things you do, also go back to you.

Take care and best regards to you and your family,
ABC Bloglearner

Anonymous said...

Hi sis! Just to let you know (I'm sure u know this already!) that you have such an wonderful family and cute son too! Anyways, thnx for doing the tag... Ingat!

Jonna Luttrull said...

thanks for stopping by.bonding time ng father and son,at ang sweet nila

Prily said...

nice tag, Sheng! thanks a lot!we'll inform you once i am done.by the way, i love this tag!hehehe!

twinks said...

hubby is one lucky man indeed sis for having a biatch wife.. hehehe.. such a lovely family.. stay happy always sis.. oh my..kaiden is so cutie! kisses to him :]

Anonymous said...

he is indeed very lucky!! hehehe... got a tag for you to sis. its in this link http://www.jazanotherday.com/2008/05/my-beauty-secrets.html

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Mommy Sheng...

He is indeed lucky to have you...haha. Lahat ng mister natin puro lucky or else...di ba?

Hopping here before bedtime...

Mommy J