
I think I am! I know I should be so happy and ecstatic that Hubby is finally back here with us. In fact, I am! I've been so thankful for that.
Hubby told me something last night. I've got mixed feelings about it. He asked me for my opinion, and I told him that I'll support whatever he decides to do.
Been thinking . . . and thinking . . . and thinking. I feel kinda sad and I don't know why? I try to think of happy thoughts and persuade myself to feel even a bit cheerful. But as of late, been failing miserably!
I don't feel like discussing this with Tyn, though she's one of my best friends. But we've talked a bit about what I feel with the whole thing. I don't wish to be that emotional today. I just want to see if I'll calm down soon. So I am bringing it out here. This somehow alleviates what I feel inside.
I hope Hubby is too busy with work, that he won't have time to check my blog. Yes, he reads my posts!
So anyway, I hope I'll start feeling better before the day ends.
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G























7 comments:
hello mommy! thanks very much for the visit. yeah, i bit my blog has lesser personal post nowadays. i felt that there's nothing to talk about since the situation is not really getting any better.
i only try to record happier memories. hehehe...
@ post, hope you feel good soon OK? it's very sweet that your hubby reads your blog. for me, he doesn't care a thing.oh well, that's my fate.
i feel sad reading your post,my dear!!!but try to be cheerful.my husband also reads my posts.hehehehe!eventhough they're busy,they do get little breaks and reading our posts is one of it!
hi sheng thanks for stopping by.have a great day.
Hey Mummy....
Life nga naman ano? I personally hate having mixed feelings. I would rather feel yay or nay....hehe.
Anyway, I'll be sending you good thoughts. Hopefully, all you need is to sleep on it and everything will fall into place.
Take care and take it easy...
Btw, it's good to hear your hubby is doing 'okay' now.
Mommy J
don't be sad sheng! you're so lucky to have everything in life, be happy and smile..thanks for the visit and belated happy mothers day..
Hi! sheng thanks for always visiting my sites kahit wala yung napupulot na aral kc truly Im not a good writer but I enjoying reading blogs like urs I learn lots from ur post if ur sad Im sad too if ur happy Im happy too coz the way you post and everytime I read ur post I learn somes words etc so Iam so thankful for that,anyway parang lumalayo me sa topic hehehe dun be sad my dear always be happy ok.
sometimes we feel sad though we don't want to but that's part of being a human. the good thing is that we know it's just temporary. there's light at the end of the tunnel so just hang in there and keep fighting. take care! :)
Post a Comment